Menu

Owlets are HATCHING! Come see Molly's first Owelet "Max"!

Yes, we sat and watched the Q/A with Carlos and wife....do they do that everynight?

The last time I saw it is was afternoon. They do some stuff with the schools so there is lots of good information there, too.

I just keep the sound on and the window open so if I hear talking or when Molly calls McGee, I know when to watch. I wouldn't get anything done if I didn't.

The last time I saw it is was afternoon. They do some stuff with the schools so there is lots of good information there, too.

I just keep the sound on and the window open so if I hear talking or when Molly calls McGee, I know when to watch. I wouldn't get anything done if I didn't.

Yes, I do the same. LOL! They're having breakfast right now.

Dh and dd listened to the Q&A. I was amazed at the facts my dd4 recalled. Earlier when my d.s. accidentally closed the Molly-cam page, she actually cried!!!! This is SO much fun!

Has a second one been born? I couldn't tell.

I don't think so. It is fun though.

The other day some idiot said on the comments, 'ok all you homeschoolers need to get away from the screen and get some school work done.'

Idiot.

Yep. I saw the rabbit too. Yuck!

My dd. is SO attached to this owl!!! She wakes up asking to check on Molly and Max.

Please. My dh thought there were some kind of evil spirits or something today, b/c we have kept her stream up all day! :D We are a touch addicted. Thanks for leading us here.

We checked in again just as one of the owlets hatched...we saw the whole thing...sooo cool!!! Thanks for sharing this site'.

Blessings,

kathi

I just got a clear unobstructed view and there is still only one hatching (Max) and four eggs left. I wonder if they were running a video of Max hatching?