Menu

I am officially the meanest mother in the world.

and practice the piano. .

:lol: My children have never said that to me ... they would SEE the meanest mom in the world if they did ... but I'm sure that my 15yo dd is thinking it EVERY time I make her practice piano :lol: Let's not forget that same dd can sit down and play for an hour or more what SHE wants to play, but pull out the "practice your lessons" and you would think I've killed her :glare:

Well, I made my 12 yo son clean the bathroom and put on clean clothes (that little gem is pretty exclusive to the 12 yo boys) so we might have to share the title.

I may not get nominated this week for the 12yo boy category. DS and I are going on vacation and I am hoping to earn some Mom-of-the-Year points.

DS put on clean (matching) clothes without me reminding him this morning. He wants to look nice for the plane ride.

My daughter will wake up soon, she'll remind me that she needs to eat, she'll be reminded to do her IEW.... she won't.... she'll scream... I'll be told to die... that she wishes she never saw me again... that she hates school... that I should just go hide back in here (the computer) with Y'all..... and then eventually she'll get through (some) school work.... and she'll make me chocolate chip cookies.... and I'll feel better.... BUT, somewhere in there... she'll also tell me that I'm the meanest mom ever..... SO... I'm pretty sure at some point... I'll get the title... today... and every day.... till she's 18. Lucky me!

Joining the club :glare:

I made my dd clean her room. And before theater class tonight, she'll have to clean her bathroom or the taxi service will be canceled.

But I did buy her a dress for an upcoming party and let her get her ears pierced Saturday. She's probably forgotten that by now, though.

I think I have you all beat. After several months of being woken 4-5 times a night to "fix" my 2yo's blankets or move her stuffed animals, I just took them all away. Seriously, she's in 2 sets of pjs and has a flat sheet and pillow. But, I will say I've had 6 glorious uninterrupted nights of sleep since then. I still feel guilty though.:tongue_smilie: