Menu

Office fans: Jim & Pam's baby is arriving tonight!

"Little Baby Tuna. Tuna Jr."

I am interested in tonight's episode but I think the writers moved much too fast in developing Jim & Pam's relationship.

There's no more of that exciting s3xua1 tension. They could have carried that on again/off again relationship on for years...better TV, IMO.

But I'll still be watching!

There's no more of that exciting s3xua1 tension. They could have carried that on again/off again relationship on for years...better TV, IMO.

See, now dh and I are always saying how glad we are that they didn't do that. We find it gimmicky, and it's why I never liked Friends.

As much as I LOVED the Jim & Pam storyline, I too was glad they didn't drag it on for years. IMHO Andy and and the receptionist are really different. It is more straight humor with thier foiled attempts and missteps at a relationship. Now THAT would be funny to drag out for years!!

See, now dh and I are always saying how glad we are that they didn't do that. We find it gimmicky, and it's why I never liked Friends.

:iagree:

I like the show with Jim and Pam together. Friends was so frustrating to watch because of the whole Ross and Rachel thing. This is the 6th season, the show can't go on forever and I think the timing allows for a few more good seasons with them married.

Very excited about the baby.

I love the new Kathy Bates character! Hilarious. "Don't ride them. Sometimes people try to ride them". lol That show is so clever, and just keeps getting funnier. Some of the funniest bits don't involve Pan & Jim. I am so glad they got married. :) That show is total ensemble. I wont watch tonight because I cant deal w/commercials and I don't have any fancy taping capabilities. I'll watch online when it's available.

Edited by LibraryLover

I never really enjoyed Friends. There were funny moments, but nothing hysterical. I still don't know if Ross & Rachel got married. Tell me they did.

UOTE=Tiff in TX;1538356]:iagree:

I like the show with Jim and Pam together. Friends was so frustrating to watch because of the whole Ross and Rachel thing. This is the 6th season, the show can't go on forever and I think the timing allows for a few more good seasons with them married.

Very excited about the baby.

Yup. Honestly, I think the entire show took a nose-dive after Jim & Pam's wedding.

What about the episode they all had to participate in the murder mystery? It was hysterical and this was after their wedding, I think. I particularly loved the ending few seconds when Michael, Dwight, Andy and Pam were in a show-down in the meeting room and Pam was edging out of the room -- LOVED IT!!:lol:

Does it make me a bad Christian if I said I was skipping a Bible study tonight to watch this? In my defense, I did go to church last night.

I'll be praying for you, you sad, backsliding sinner, you. :D I don't have anywhere to go tonight, but we rarely watch "The Office" at airtime, since it's often inappropriate for our 13yo ds to watch. So we usually wait until the next night, and watch it on my laptop after ds is asleep. (Did you know you can do that?)

So I don't know when I'll watch this episode yet.

Wendi

So what did you all think?!?

Yeah for baby Halpert! The breastfeeding stuff was cracking me up!

SPOILERS *****

Me, too! I was dying when Jim asked Pam if she was pushing the milk out and then did that funny shoulder hunching shrug!

And the male lactation consultant! Jim's reaction was priceless.

I was just cringing when Dwight started demolishing their kitchen!!! WTheck?!

I'm glad they didn'tdrag it on longer, also. That gets old. And I like them together.

Totally Dwight! I'm just glad he's rebuilding it for them. I can just picture them coming home to a destroyed house and him simply stating that he took care of the mold and leaving. And I totally called the wrong baby when they picked her up half asleep.