Menu

Enchanted Learning Website

mlktwins

I got it for my DD starting at age 4, and found that it was great to get good materials for her to find out about topics that interested her in a child-safe way (she's an early reader). We kind of use it like a child Wikipedia, where it lets her look up topics and read about them, and then go from there into new areas.

Today, in fact, I just printed out info on plant and animal cells along with worksheets to label the parts of each cell. We haven't used it in a few months, but we have been subscribers for 4 years now. We don't use it as much as we used to though.

Thank you for that! Is there anything on there that a 5th grader boy might use?

I use it constantly! Especially when there is any type of holiday. I printed off a ton of things for Groundhog Day.

We are doing American History, and when we studies Columbus, I printed off quite a bit from the Columbus Day activities. My dc love animals, and there are your basic coloring pages for littles, but more specific ones also that give info/classification, etc... Also, they have a lot of pages on foreign languages also, so we do those for Spanish review.

Well worth it-especially the younger years.