Menu

What do you think of 24 this season?

I have found those story lines incredibly annoying. The CTU gal is just being a total pushover to that hillbilly a-hole guy and NONE of us believe that this one "job" is going to be the end of it. Come on, 24, don't insult my intelligence!! I think some of the characterizations this season are just weak and don't work for me, but I will definitely watch all season! LOL

I've always liked 24, but this season I just can't suspend my disbelief enough to swallow that the blonde CTU employee whose being blackmailed by her creepy boyfriend would be hired to such a high level job (top secret clearance, etc., the level of background checks required)

Oh, and not enough Jack...

I doubt I'll continue watching.

I have found those story lines incredibly annoying. The CTU gal is just being a total pushover to that hillbilly a-hole guy and NONE of us believe that this one "job" is going to be the end of it. Come on, 24, don't insult my intelligence!! I think some of the characterizations this season are just weak and don't work for me, but I will definitely watch all season! LOL

:iagree:

I was sick to my stomach for Renee last night. :(

I also get annoyed when they give Jack a love interest. Despite this season being a little 'off', I'll still watch.

I've always liked 24, but this season I just can't suspend my disbelief enough to swallow that the blonde CTU employee whose being blackmailed by her creepy boyfriend would be hired to such a high level job (top secret clearance, etc., the level of background checks required)

Oh, and not enough Jack...

I doubt I'll continue watching.

I will continue watching -- in the hope that the show will improve -- but I totally agree about 'Dana Walsh.' DH and I commented on it after she had been on screen for about 4 minutes.

I was excited at first when they brought Renee back. But, Broken Renee? Not so much. This week's episode was horrible in respect to Renee.

And, if blonde girl pulls her all of hair over her shoulder one more time, I'm going to scream. What girl does that after 6th grade? Even worse is the hillbilly ex-boyfriend/ past life as a Natural Born Killer angle. Sigh.

I survive by reading this: http://blogs.herald.com/dave_barrys_blog/24/

Edited by Heather in WI

I'm disappointed in this year story line. Just not enough action that I like (car chases, protecting the government, etc.) instead of the woman battering action. And what about the guy at CTU that is all into sexual harrassment. How weird is that?

I'm just not getting it this year. We were talking last night that it is just not the same this year.

Oh, but who is Fred playing? I missed that part.

Oh, but who is Fred playing? I missed that part.

He's the love interest/ fiance of 'Dana Walsh'. He looks all grown up and serious - there are some actors who just are hard to think of outside their box, and he's one of them to me. The year Sean Astin was on 24 I couldn't hardly stand it. Didn't they know that he was Sam Gamgee???? It was right after The Return of the King came out I think. It was painful for me that year! ;)