Menu

"remember the crown" napkins/pads help?

I have no idea about pads, since I haven't used anything but pantiliners in at least 30 years. I just want to let you know that you're not all alone while you wait. Maybe my bump will help. :)

I've had this happen with food. I got some killer marinated salmon (frozen, in individual packs) a couple months ago. It's delicious, and I want to buy more, but I can't remember where I bought it and I haven't been able to find it again. Same thing happened with a pan of enchiladas. Bought them, stuck them in the freezer, pulled them out a couple months later and took them to a potluck. People raved, wanted to get some for themselves, and I couldn't for the life of me remember where I got them.

Anyway, I hope you find your pads. ;)

I'm just so glad that my Always doesn't still say "Have a happy period :)" on each one. For some reason, I just found that verrry annoying! :glare:

I know! I always wanted to say 'As if.' Sheesh. Like that's somthing to be 'happy' about. I found it annoying as well. :tongue_smilie:

I'm just so glad that my Always doesn't still say "Have a happy period :)" on each one. For some reason, I just found that verrry annoying! :glare:

That reminded me of one of our trips to China. The maids were in the room all. the. time. I swear you couldn't use a towel without them somehow knowing and coming to replace it/clean up.

So on one of my trips to the WC, I was looking at the Always pad and said to DH, "Gosh, they even say Have a Happy Period". He thought that the maids had left a note on the toilet saying that since they were around so much.

We had a really good laugh over that one.