Menu

Event today encapsulates the whole custody battle insanity........

Today is xh's family visit with the Forensic Psychologist, his wife and the kids. He was supposed to pick them up at the YMCA after their Homeschool Theater Arts program.

At 2:00, oldest son was on the phone with him, giving him directions.

This is the YMCA that we have been involved with for nearly 7 years, 3 of which I was married to him! His children went there 3 times a week. And I *worked* for that YMCA for a year while married to him.

He.didn't.have.a.clue.where.it.was.

:lol:

If you feel you'd like to, I'd welcome prayer and positive thoughts about their visit this afternoon and our own family appointment on Friday.

Today is xh's family visit with the Forensic Psychologist, his wife and the kids. He was supposed to pick them up at the YMCA after their Homeschool Theater Arts program.

At 2:00, oldest son was on the phone with him, giving him directions.

This is the YMCA that we have been involved with for nearly 7 years, 3 of which I was married to him! His children went there 3 times a week. And I *worked* for that YMCA for a year while married to him.

He.didn't.have.a.clue.where.it.was.

:lol:

If you feel you'd like to, I'd welcome prayer and positive thoughts about their visit this afternoon and our own family appointment on Friday.

Wow. Sounds familiar. ((((Joanne)))

To the person(s) who keep rating my threads like this, feel free to leave me alone. This is my *life*. I lived a he** of a 14 year marriage and it's been a he** of 3 years since. You can feel however you do about me, but have enough respect to just skip my threads.

It's sick and unkind to rate them like this.

To the person(s) who keep rating my threads like this, feel free to leave me alone. This is my *life*. I lived a he** of a 14 year marriage and it's been a he** of 3 years since. You can feel however you do about me, but have enough respect to just skip my threads.

It's sick and unkind to rate them like this.

There are some seriously passive aggressive people out there. There are several people that the PA-one-star-raters pick on. :grouphug: