Menu

Off To ANOTHER Assessmernt, Prayers please!

Thanks everyone.

It went as expected...a lot of pain, tears...and with RSD, the pain accelerates for hours.

I was just drifting off when WCB called. I now also have a psych appt next Monday, to determine back to work fitness.

My hunch is that since the HAG supposedly put me in for 0 hrs (meaning that I get my full pay, no expectation to work at all) they're trying to find a way that I could work at least some hours...ie, if they say I can work 20 hrs a week, they'd subtract that (regardless of IF I was actually working, all mt Drs say I can't) from what I get pd. Its all about them lessening their payout to me, nothing about what I'm actually capable of.

I'm exhausted, waiting for Wolf to come home from a pharmacy run for me, then taking more meds and back to bed.

I'm so sick and tired of having RSD, of every pain-filled day, and dealing w/WCB. Don't they understand that if I could work, I could also be the wife ad mother I used to be? There's no money on earth that would make RSD a good option. None.

I'm crying again, just like I've been on and off all day. I'm so exhausted, so pain riddled...I want my life back. ALL OF IT, including my career, my plans to further that career, being able to do things w/my kids without saying, "Mommy can't, she's hurt..." To be a full woman again.

Its not going to happen. WCB just drags it all out, making everything more painful, physically and emotionally.

Thanks everyone.

It went as expected...a lot of pain, tears...and with RSD, the pain accelerates for hours.

I was just drifting off when WCB called. I now also have a psych appt next Monday, to determine back to work fitness.

My hunch is that since the HAG supposedly put me in for 0 hrs (meaning that I get my full pay, no expectation to work at all) they're trying to find a way that I could work at least some hours...ie, if they say I can work 20 hrs a week, they'd subtract that (regardless of IF I was actually working, all mt Drs say I can't) from what I get pd. Its all about them lessening their payout to me, nothing about what I'm actually capable of.

I'm exhausted, waiting for Wolf to come home from a pharmacy run for me, then taking more meds and back to bed.

I'm so sick and tired of having RSD, of every pain-filled day, and dealing w/WCB. Don't they understand that if I could work, I could also be the wife ad mother I used to be? There's no money on earth that would make RSD a good option. None.

I'm crying again, just like I've been on and off all day. I'm so exhausted, so pain riddled...I want my life back. ALL OF IT, including my career, my plans to further that career, being able to do things w/my kids without saying, "Mommy can't, she's hurt..." To be a full woman again.

Its not going to happen. WCB just drags it all out, making everything more painful, physically and emotionally.

Imp, I'm sorry. :grouphug: Praying for you here.