Menu

Long Underware?

I've never lived anywhere I needed to wear them. I bought a pair from Target, but they itch! Where can I find non itchy long underware?

Silk long underwear from Cabela's. They were on sale when I ordered before Christmas, and I googled to find a free shipping coupon code.

I just tried wearing my yoga pants instead of long underwear for the first time this week and loved it.

I can never find long enough long underwear for me. I've tried men's, but they just aren't built for women. (What's with that silly pocket thing?). I've never liked them.

I had to tuck the yoga pants in my socks to get them on, but they fit beautifully, and my jeans fit well over them!!!:hurray:

...they are much better (warmer) than the knock-off she bought at Walmart. And not much more expensive. I bought the ones I gave her at Sam's Club for about $10 per piece.

Oh, I need to find some of those. Mine were more like $20/piece on sale. But they are warm, and it's been freezing here the past week or so, so I am not complaining!