Menu

Amazon Lightning Deal - Snap Circuits SC-300 Kit $29.99 -- HURRY!

In case anyone is interested in buying a Snap Circuits set, Amazon has one on a Gold Box Lightning Deal right now for only $29.99. The deal just started at 1:00pm EST (10:00am in the Amazon PST zone) and it's only good for as long as supplies last or until 12:00 PST, so if you want one, you'd need to decide on it quickly.

Sorry if I sound like an infomercial, but I've been planning to buy one of these kits for a while, and this deal shoved me off the fence and we're finally getting one.

Here's a link to the item page. Look for the Gold Box Deal icon in the top right hand corner of the page and click on it. You need to order it from the Gold Box page or you won't get the lower price. It costs more than $25, so it qualifies for Free Super Saver Shipping, but you won't get it in time for Christmas if you go for the free shipping option. (I don't need it for Christmas, so I chose the free option.)

Hope someone else is able to get this!

Cat

Edited by Catwoman

You're welcome!

I thought $29.99 was a great price, so as soon as I saw it, I popped right over here to post about it.

We homeschoolers have to stick together when it comes to saving money, right? :tongue_smilie:

Cat

PS. As of 1:47pm EST (10:45 Amazon time!) 49% of the Snap Circuits sets have been sold, so if you want one, there's still time!

Edited by Catwoman
added something!

Did you manage to get one?

Cat

No, I just wanted to see what it was. I had never heard of them. :tongue_smilie:

It looked really neat, though, and that was a great discount. If I'd had the $$ to spare, I would've grabbed one. Unfortunately, I'm broke right now. :(

I hope everyone that wanted one was able to get one, though. :)