Menu

I need some gift ideas that would be enjoyed by 4-10 year old boys.

I am just stumped for gifts this year.

The only things I know for sure are Lego Mindstorms, Snuggie type blankets, a vacuum for ds4 and a microscope for ds7. I'm pretty sure ds9 will get a Physics kit and ds5 will get the Imaginext Dragon Fortress. I'm still trying to figure out what to get ds10, but he's given me options.

Since Lego Mindstorms is their big group gift, I'd like to get something else for the boys to open that ds7, ds5(nearly 6), & ds4 will be able to enjoy playing with. It'd be a bonus if ds9 & ds10 enjoyed it as well.

Help. I'm so behind this year! I normally have my list made and ready to go by now, my Christmas cookie plans made, our Christmas photo taken and cards in hand and I've done nothing!!!!

Music, marbles, magnets, teether ball, zip line, pocket knife, Kleen Kanteen water bottles, books, tickets to play or concert and maybe dinner in town to go with it, Playmobil, card games, board games, art supplies, membership to an aquarium or science museum, Y membership, GC to try indoor rock climbing, DVDs, auido books, head lamp, good walkie talkies, hand drum, new basketball (ours always seem to get tiny holes after a time), new bike helmet...