Menu

Best gift for 2-year old girl?

Aside from Little People, I don't think you can beat a box of dress up clothes for a 2yo girl. A tulle tutu that is easy to slip on and off has always been a big hit around here. Between ages 2 and 3, my youngest dd lived in one.... Feather boas are also pretty popular.

At that age my dd's favorite things were a play kitchen and play food/dishes, paints, a miniature baby doll that cost one dollar at Walmart, purses, an umbrella-type stroller for pushing around dolls and stuffed animals, a plastic shopping cart, a toy cash register, a library card (which she used with a stack of books to play library), an inflatable ball pit, and books.

This is one of my fave catalogues for fabulous items for children:

www.novanatural.com

There are some hugely costly items, but there are many affordable gifts as well. Everything is gorgeous, and well -made.

These are beautiful:

http://www.novanatural.com/s.nl/it.A/id.2854/.f?sc=16&category=20881

Edited by LibraryLover

DD2's favortie toys are the discovery toys ball castle thingy (like a marble run but with balls), her shopping cart and her "baby's" complete with accessories(car seat, stroller, clothes, bottles, bibs etc). She spends a lot of her day tending to her babies, pushing them around in the cart while filling it with other toys.

Her leap frog phonics toys are big hits too.