Menu

It is snowing in western PA

It is 66 here this morning. But, it is supposed to be 40 tomorrow night. Go figure. No easy transition, just "boom" cold weather. I wore shorts, tank top and sandals yesterday. I'll probably wear shorts, short sleeve shirt, sandals today. But, tomorrow night when we go to a concert, I'll need jeans, long sleeves, and a jacket. I do not like going from sundresses to sweaters in a 24 hour period!

It's cold and raining here :glare:

Ds are both so jealous of you snow bunnies :D

Same here, cold and raining. Very unusually cold. Usually we're in the 60's or so in October, but it's in the 40's. It was in the 40's and raining yesterday as well and will be for the next 2 days. Yuck. I would much rather have snow.....

Send the snow this way... I want to take the kids sledding and picture taking in the snow ... :tongue_smilie: And I don't evn like the cold! :D

Oh, my kids are less than thrilled. We JUST got their new winter coats, but we didn't bother to pick up snow boots yet, and I think we're short two pairs of snow pants. There won't be much sledding going on today!