Menu

Star Wars Concert Tour anyone?

Wow! I wish we had known about this earlier. In our area only the most expensive seats are left. I am sure the show would be amazing! My ds and dh would love it all and I would love to hear the orchestra.

I just don't know that we can afford it right now:glare: Maybe?

My ds and dh just went last night. They said it was AMAZING! The tickets were kind of pricey, but that's why I only bought 2. I would have loved to have gone, but that's okay, it was totally worth it.

I wasn't going to buy the tickets, but I just knew this would be one of those things ds would always remember, it was tight $$ wise, but I'm glad I did it.

My ds and dh just went last night. They said it was AMAZING! The tickets were kind of pricey, but that's why I only bought 2. I would have loved to have gone, but that's okay, it was totally worth it.

I wasn't going to buy the tickets, but I just knew this would be one of those things ds would always remember, it was tight $$ wise, but I'm glad I did it.

:)

We're going when it gets to our area---about 6 weeks. John Williams is one of DS 14's heros.:D And ALL of us---even the 2 and 3 year olds, LOVE Star Wars! DD 3 takes my DH's cell phone, hands it to DS 14, and tells him she'd like to talk to Yoda.:001_huh: (He does a really good impression, and we may NEVER tell her!)

• 1 month later...

We attended Saturday and we all enjoyed it tremendously! It is spendy, but if you do decide to go, you will not be sorry. I would also think there are no bad seats, so going for the least expensive tickets wont be a problem at all. The screen is huge, the sound system beyond amazing. It has everything...orchestra, choir, lasers, light show, brilliant conductor, Anthony Daniels narrating. (My 15 yr old ds did say that the snare drum was off time....I didn't hear that. lol ;)) You don't even need to be a fan of SW, just a lover of music and over-the-top productions.

We go next Saturday! The count down has been going on here for quite some time now! LOL!

We are taking my son and his buddy. The buddy is going in his Boba Fet outfit, so we ordered my son Obi Wan outfit the other day. It's due to arrive this Wednesday. So we are good to go.

As for the price, I really don't think it's all that expensive. I think it's right on par with what you would pay for any performance. Actually I could get tickets for this cheaper than I could for a play or symphony performance.