Menu

Hey!!! I'm a Queen bee! :)

LOL And I'm laughing at myself too because I see that some of you are queen bees too that have a lot less posts that I do. I quite possibly have been a queen bee for some time and never noticed until today! hehe Jeez, I really do live with my head in the clouds! :rolleyes:

LOL Yeah, you've moved up on the food chain, Rebecca. :) hehe But then after you become a bee keeper do you then become an empress bee?? :confused: How does that work? (scratches head and wonders why there are so many clouds :D )

Empress bee is lower down the post count. I have already been empress bee. I have no clue what comes after Amateur Bee Keeper. Who has 5K posts or so and can tell me??? LOL

Edited by Tree House Academy

LOL And I'm laughing at myself too because I see that some of you are queen bees too that have a lot less posts that I do. I quite possibly have been a queen bee for some time and never noticed until today! hehe Jeez, I really do live with my head in the clouds! :rolleyes:

You may not have notice, but we sure did :D

Congratulations!

Bill

Nothing gets past you :lol::lol::lol:

You are a delight :001_smile:

Bill

Nothing except my "queen bee" status. Sheesh! How many posts do you have to have to be a queen bee, like a thousand or something and I'm going near to 2,000 and just noticed?? I'm such a spazz! hehehe