Menu

Help Forager Bee needs reputation points

so she can stop feeling unloved.

Can I call this a shameless self-promotion post.

I saw the pity party smilie and thought yep that is for me:nopity:

Help me get off of page 17 of the reputation points list

Wow I am now on page 2 Amazing

Update I have stopped banging my head sorry for the pain and

now I am thanking all of you for sharing the love

Oh my platform is that I will post a positive rep points for any one who gives me one until mine run out. Thank you for your consideration!

I'll play along. I'm still really in awe of you having played flute in a symphony. I'm jealous as I've only been in a youth symphony (as more of a mentor, as I was not technically a youth) with my flute. Do you still play your flute or give lessons? Do any of you children play flute? (Or other instruments). None of mine have been interested in flute (other than to want to play with the keys & head joint during church orchestra practice when they were little). Mine are playing piano & violins.

Yeah, I am in the needing affirmation camp myself these days. I was telling my sister last night I was "dying" with this stupid flu stuff. She said, "Stop being so dramatic." Ummm, excuse me? I pity partied you for the last month with all your illnesses and drama and you can't extend a wee bit of "so sorry" my way? Yeah, I'm feeling totally sorry for myself. But I'll get over it!

...I missed the boat last night by 4 minutes.:sneaky2:

I'm nice .. really!

I'm just a sloooooowwww when they start flying.:001_tongue:

Just give it to me "Once". :001_tongue:

I have no idea where you find these things on your UCP.

Would you enlighten me?

...I missed the boat last night by 4 minutes.:sneaky2:

I'm nice .. really!

I'm just a sloooooowwww when they start flying.:001_tongue:

Just give it to me "Once". :001_tongue:

I have no idea where you find these things on your UCP.

Would you enlighten me?

I am pretty sure I got you last night. open the "user control panel" and on the right it will list all your posts that have recieved rep. At the top of this section it shows your total number of points.

OK

Now I know that they just appear on the first screen of your User Control Panel or UCP.

Thanks to all....now I feel like I'm not invisable!:p

WOW 17 pages! You are amazing!

Gotta go make lunch. My kids know I'm not invisable....I think?!?:ohmy:

I admit it. I get fussy when I'm one of only two people who reply to a post and the person who started the conversation doesn't come back to it. Harrumph!:toetap05: Btw, I mentioned in my post that if you haven't read the book itself (Into the Wild, that is) it's worth it ~ and it's a quick read, too.:)

I admit it. I get fussy when I'm one of only two people who reply to a post and the person who started the conversation doesn't come back to it. Harrumph!:toetap05: Btw, I mentioned in my post that if you haven't read the book itself (Into the Wild, that is) it's worth it ~ and it's a quick read, too.:)

Ooooh....blackmail! :thumbup: