Menu

Our second day of school - with a slideshow!!

Yesterday took us forever - I'm talking forever. But, today is completely different!! Yeah. I went over everything yesterday including Lesson Plans, calendars, setting up notebooks, etc. but today everyone knew what to do and hit the floor running.

I took the opportunity to snap a few pics along the way. Enjoy.:lurk5:

Back to School

I am jealous, you are so completely organized and even the dog reads, can you take my kitty and teach her when the pup is done.

Love the slideshow.

Yep, sometimes I think the dog enjoys homeschooling more than the dc's and actually learned more. One of the things we love about being home is spending time with our family, including our pets.

Fun photos!

But, what?? The cat wasn't sitting on the books while the kids were trying to work? (That's the case for us, esp. when the math books come out. I think the kids paid the cats to cover up the pages. ;)) And, I agree, having the pets around is one of the nice little joys of hsing.

Yep, sometimes I think the dog enjoys homeschooling more than the dc's and actually learned more. One of the things we love about being home is spending time with our family, including our pets.

I know what you mean, if I had to go to work I would have horrible seperation anxiety from my girls and my kitties.

Fun photos!

But, what?? The cat wasn't sitting on the books while the kids were trying to work? (That's the case for us, esp. when the math books come out. I think the kids paid the cats to cover up the pages. ;)) And, I agree, having the pets around is one of the nice little joys of hsing.

Well, usually that is exactly where she is!! As soon as someone spreads their books out, she comes stretching and curls up right in the middle of them. Funny how they do that, isn't it.

She must have gotten chilly because she lays by the lightbulb when she wants a warm place to nap.