Menu

American Girl Happy Meal toys

Oooh, I can't wait to tell DD. Will she lower herself to go to McD's for the sake of AG? Or will she suddenly turn on AG because of their association with McD's? I bet her head will spin around!

(Dd loves her AG dolls and books, but she has claimed to be "allergic" to McDonald's since she was about 3. She's very vocal about her hatred of the place -- and while I'm no particular fan, I was in no way responsible for the strength of this particular prejudice...)

What a cool toy though!

Oooh, I can't wait to tell DD. Will she lower herself to go to McD's for the sake of AG? Or will she suddenly turn on AG because of their association with McD's? I bet her head will spin around!

(Dd loves her AG dolls and books, but she has claimed to be "allergic" to McDonald's since she was about 3. She's very vocal about her hatred of the place -- and while I'm no particular fan, I was in no way responsible for the strength of this particular prejudice...)

What a cool toy though!

They are super cute. The dolls are about Polly Pocket sized (but paper, so flat). For a little, I might laminate them for more stability.

Dd loves her AG dolls and books, but she has claimed to be "allergic" to McDonald's since she was about 3. She's very vocal about her hatred of the place -- and while I'm no particular fan, I was in no way responsible for the strength of this particular prejudice...)

What a cool toy though!

My dd is the same way. When she was about three she told me "Mc means 'poison' and Donalds means 'food'" She refuses to eat there, although the rest of us will.

Jennifer

I told her about it. She announced that we all needed to go to McDonald's for dinner.

I said, "But I thought you hated McDonald's?"

dd: "Well, I'm not going to eat the food!"

Me: "But what about your dinner?"

dd: "I'll just go home and make a sandwich."

lol... (BTW, not gonna happen...)

I told her about it. She announced that we all needed to go to McDonald's for dinner.

I said, "But I thought you hated McDonald's?"

dd: "Well, I'm not going to eat the food!"

Me: "But what about your dinner?"

dd: "I'll just go home and make a sandwich."

lol... (BTW, not gonna happen...)

I'm pretty sure you can buy just the toy portion. I'm not sure if all McDonalds do it, but I do it at my local McD's.

We never go to McDonalds, but happened to today. My daughter is playing with her AG Kit paper dolls across the table from me right now. It is an adorable little set!

(BTW, the boy toy is a Lego Racer car. DS thought it was cool.)

Thank you for LMK. My DH takes small toys to the hospital so if we get all the AG sets, we'll switch to Legos to leave around the hospital.

Since my dd & I are the only girls, we make jokes about the icky boys.(brothers, dad/DH, male dog!)