Menu

Funny picture of my corgi catching a ball

OK so lots of dogs like to catch ball. Our corgi is just wild about catching her ball. She loves to play catch with my dh. Last night our ds snapped this great picture of her. I think how her feet are off the ground is too cute. So if you want a laugh check out the picture. Note this is my first time posting with an attachment so I hope it works. Wahoo it worked, I also discoved if you click the picture you will see it larger.

Karen

post-246-13535082945032_thumb.jpg

post-246-13535082945032_thumb.jpg

Edited by Mrs. Readsalot

Your pooch is so cute! Love the intent expression, and the stubby legs off the ground!

Our corgi also LOVES playing fetch, and often manages to catch the ball in the air. He spends a lot of time ripping all the yellow felt off his tennis balls, which makes them even slimier when playing fetch.

Corgis are the best! Stubby little legs don't slow them down a bit!

Michelle T

ADORABLE photo! I love those stubby back legs just getting that hang-time!

OUR Corgi loves to catch balls, too! In fact, one of the ways we took weight off of him when we rescued him a few months ago was by tossing a ball up the flight of stairs. He'd run after it and it was like doing a StairMaster over and over!

I've always been a BIG DOG person, and this is the smallest dog we've ever had, but WOW--- we will NEVER be without a Corgi ever, ever again! We are just BESOTTED with him. And he's a great playmate for our big dog. They wrestle and play All. Day. Long. SO much fun!

Lovin' the Corgi,

Astrid