Menu

How many and what kind of daily vitamins do you all take?....

This is a good list of recommended vitamins:

http://www2.oprah.com/health/oz/programs/young/solutions/solutions_vitamin.jhtml

I take a multi, cut in half, half in the morning half at night (so the body absorbs them better.

I take magnesium, to help with cravings (not sure if it helps or not)

I also take calcium, because I know I don't drink enough milk (It's not that I don't like milk, I was just trying to see if it helped me stay healthier, which it hasn't, I've still had more colds that I care to this winter)

I need to get some zinc and take it daily, I just keep forgetting.

I also take extra vitamin C.

Kristine

A multi-vitamin with breakfast and a garlic pill during cold and flu season with breakfast and supper. I keep planning on adding the Levity program vitamin supplements, but no one sells them around here, and I keep forgetting to look online (plus I have to check the levels in my multi-vitamin to make sure I can take them at the same time, and I keep forgetting to do that too). :D

I take the GNC Women's Vitapak. it has several vitamins in the pack.

* Womens Ultra Mega Multiple Vitamin Formula(2 of these)

* Bone Support Nutrients

* Heart and Cholesterol Support

* Digestive Support

* Balanced Mood Support

I also take calcium and magnesium at bedtime. In winter I take zinc and vitamin C daily as well.

multivitamin

calcium

iron

B-complex

C

fish oil pills

Just a note-you don't want to take these all at once. You should not take a multivitamin or calcium with the iron because some vitamins and minerals (*especially* calcium) inhibit the absorption of iron. I take the vit C and iron at night (vitamin C helps you absorb iron) and the rest in the morning.

Morning: Ester C Vit. C (500mg) and Holy Basil

Lunchtime: B Complex (mostly 100 mg,but 400mg folic acid), selenium (200mcg), 1 Dove Dark chocolate!

Dinner: CoQ10 (100mg), 1 Citracal Plus Magnesium, Vit.D(1000mg)

Late evening: 1 more Citracal Plus Magnesium

Also used daily: ground flaxseed (1-3 Tbsp) , 1 nutritional bar or shake with medical-grade soy isoflavones