Menu

Alex Rider series - any good?

He was 13 when he read them and blew through them all in days. The earlier responder hit the nail on the head: James Bond for kids.

My ds and I read them for school last year. I snuck them into the bedroom to finish as he was upset I was reading ahead. He had that option too. Someday I'd love to write a geography curriculum around the series, maybe.

My latest book obsession is Percy Jackson and the Olympians. I blew through them in five days and am currently on book 3 with my ds.

My ds and I read them for school last year. I snuck them into the bedroom to finish as he was upset I was reading ahead. He had that option too. Someday I'd love to write a geography curriculum around the series, maybe.

My latest book obsession is Percy Jackson and the Olympians. I blew through them in five days and am currently on book 3 with my ds.

I ordered Stormbreaker on EL's recommendation.........read it in 2 days, and promptly ordered the rest of the series from amazon. My DS has read all of them as well....and my DH......and my DD. :D

We're BIG Alex Rider fans here! Oh, and Percy Jackson fans too.