Menu

Any finds on Google Books?

Sheldon's Primary and Advanced Language Lessons

First Spelling Book by Margaret Purcell

Second Reader: Stories of Plants and Animals by Mabel Osgood Wright

Number Stories of Long Ago by David Eugene Smith

Number Stories by Alhambra Georgia Deming

Stories of Rocks and Minerals for the Grammar Grades by Harold Wellman Fairbanks

Tara

Can I just say how jealous I am of those of you that can do downloads from Google books - its not available outside of the USA!!!

You can find quite a lot of the same books on the internet archive. By searching at http://www.archive.org. Click on the "All Files: HTTP" link which gives you direct access to the PDF file (clicking on the "PDF on Google.com" link just gives you the same info page as going directly into Google Books.)

Edited by Hathersage

You can find quite a lot of the same books on the internet archive. By searching at http://www.archive.org. Click on the "All Files: HTTP" link which gives you direct access to the PDF file (clicking on the "PDF on Google.com" link just gives you the same info page as going directly into Google Books.)

Oh wow!!! Thanks for posting this link - I've just downloaded "Stories of Rocks and Minerals for the Grammar Grades"

I'm absolutely delighted!!

Oh, thanks, I'll add a few of these to my list! I should just follow you around with a notepad and write down everything you recommend, wait or do I do that already...:D

• 4 weeks later...