Menu

Do you have all natural makeup that you would like to recommend?

I have allergies severely and I can't wear mascara or eye shadow anymore because my eyes puff up and get red and itchy. Do any of you have this problem and will the makeups you recommend help with this. I would love to wear make up again and look somewhat decent!

Mary Jo

I have cut out dyes, preservatives, HFCS additives, and just about everything else out from the food we buy. Now I am slowly working on healthy and beauty products, too.

Has anyone used Almay's new line of "all natural" cosmetics? I think they are called "Pure Blends". They are supposed to be 98% pure. I used to wear Origins for years and had to switch back to grocery store make up b/c of cost. I would love to be as natural as I can but stay about in that grocery store price range. Is this even realistic?

Physician's Formula Organic mascara

Kiss My Face tinted moisturizer

Ecco Bella concealer and blush

Physician's Formula Organic blusher

Burt's Bees powder

Burt's Bees lipsticks

Burt's Bees eyeliner

ETA: Sorry...all the Burt's Bees stuff besides the lipsticks (shimmers) is discontinued. My bad! (They're awfully apologetic on their website, lol...it's too bad, really. Good stuff!)

Edited by Jill, OK