Menu

Ravelry users--which groups are you in??

Moxie

I'm in a bunch of groups including the WTM group. For those who didn't know there are a million groups for just about anything you can think of. Just search Groups by keywords and many will come up. My groups are in the general categories of podcasts, charities, geek stuff (HP, Doctor Who).

There is a well trained knitters group.

http://www.ravelry.com/groups/well-trained-knitters

Currently I am knitting an adorable skirt for my youngest, oldest is knitting an afghan and youngest just completed her first circular knitting project, an adorable baby hat for a friend.

I just joined. 

I had joined a bunch of groups years ago, but I made a new account and I had nothing. 

I knit and crochet. 

Should I start a WTM crochet group?  I most often crochet at this point. 

Or maybe we can do a mixed group for knitters and crocheters?

It would be great if you would just join the WTM knitters group. I think the group was started by a knitter but some of us do crochet as well. The group isn't very active so maybe if you all join up it will help with that. And we could always ask the mods to change the group name if that would help too.

I'm in too many groups as well, most of them nerdy:  Big Damn Knitters, Whedoknitters, Hogwarts at Ravelry, Nerdy Knitters.  But also the Well Trained Knitters group, Zimmermania (fans of Elizabeth Zimmerman) and a couple of Waldorf-mama type groups.  I'm Firefly1013 over there. :)

It would be great if you would just join the WTM knitters group. I think the group was started by a knitter but some of us do crochet as well. The group isn't very active so maybe if you all join up it will help with that. And we could always ask the mods to change the group name if that would help too.

That's a great plan--will head over there and do so shortly!   :thumbup1: