Menu

Who's going to tackle Wednesday with me?

Jean in Newcastle

Ohayo!

Wow Jean, just your schedule looks full. You must have a lot of energy :)

To do: call insurance regarding benefits -- nope, maybe later this week...
Take DC to school - done
Exercise - done!
Laundry - x3 so far
Scouts -- going
Look into renewing license -- started preliminary processes
Clean some - dishes so far x 2, garbage and recycling, cleaned up crayon from furniture
Research more on 2e -- done for now (does research ever really stop?)
Read aloud, encourage dream box -- did errands instead all afternoon

ETA -- get scouting uniform -- done (holy expensive Batman!)

As a bonus -- got paperwork from doctor for appt, went to library to return and retrieve books, returned redbox, spoke to a few doctor's offices regarding appts, did homework with DC, and tried to get littlest to nap (unsuccessful)

Good enough!  Will do more computer research on 2e and maybe watch a library DVD.

Good morning! Dh and I finished Lost last night. I can't believe how much I cried. He teared up, too. 

Done:

breakfast for all of us

lunch and saw off dh

dropped dd off at college

To Do:

finish my computer time

school with ds

school with dd (after we pick her up)

lunch

drop dd off at library for volunteering

tidy house

laundry (didn't do any yesterday)

pick dd up

dinner

church

Good morning!

This is the first day of my fall schedule (where everyone has an activity, overlapping times in different places). So we will see how it goes this afternoon. But before that, we have things to do:

Pick up dd1 from class

school for dd2 and ds3

oversee teens

a few chores

move a couple of bookcases back into ds2's new room

move some books

get dinner in crockpot

afternoon practices (2 pools, aikido)

Have a great day everyone!

Ohayo!

Wow Jean, just your schedule looks full. You must have a lot of energy :)

Ohayo back at ya!

I hope I can do what's on my list.  Some are there but will be done with the kids or by the kids.

I had a very bad reaction last night to something in my CPap.  I'm thinking a touch of mold or something because I got lazy and didn't clean it properly?  No idea.  Anyway, I put it on, had a bad allergic reaction with my nose, throat closing up.  Like a dummy, I didn't realize it was the CPap at first and left it on to just "fight through it" until it got so bad that I had to rip it off.  Took allergy meds and dozed a bit without the CPap until I felt better and then decided that I'd better put my CPap back on.  Had an immediate bad reaction again and finally the connection was made in my sleepy brain.  Slept the bit of the night left without the CPap.  So. . . . add "clean and disinfect CPap very very thoroughly" to my list for today.  

Wednesday is tackling me :(

DS is upset because he's always shot (badly) right-handed and is right-handed, but we found out this morning at Archery Club that he's left eye dominant. So, he needs to shoot left-handed (but he's weaker in that arm obviously) or close his left eye (which he can't do). He was literally crying about this.

His brother's tablet randomly stopped working halfway through it and I still can't figure out what's going on with it. Then he pushed a younger kid down at the park and is still telling me that he doesn't see what the problem is, the kid was in his way.

Baby would not stop screaming while I tried to do school with her brothers and I'm now stuck in her room as a human pacifier because she won't eat if anyone speaks and she won't sleep without eating right now.

Ohayo back at ya!

I hope I can do what's on my list.  Some are there but will be done with the kids or by the kids.

I had a very bad reaction last night to something in my CPap.  I'm thinking a touch of mold or something because I got lazy and didn't clean it properly?  No idea.  Anyway, I put it on, had a bad allergic reaction with my nose, throat closing up.  Like a dummy, I didn't realize it was the CPap at first and left it on to just "fight through it" until it got so bad that I had to rip it off.  Took allergy meds and dozed a bit without the CPap until I felt better and then decided that I'd better put my CPap back on.  Had an immediate bad reaction again and finally the connection was made in my sleepy brain.  Slept the bit of the night left without the CPap.  So. . . . add "clean and disinfect CPap very very thoroughly" to my list for today.  

Gosh I hope that doesn't happen again!  Nothing like breathing in an allergen! 

Wednesday is tackling me :(

DS is upset because he's always shot (badly) right-handed and is right-handed, but we found out this morning at Archery Club that he's left eye dominant. So, he needs to shoot left-handed (but he's weaker in that arm obviously) or close his left eye (which he can't do). He was literally crying about this.

His brother's tablet randomly stopped working halfway through it and I still can't figure out what's going on with it. Then he pushed a younger kid down at the park and is still telling me that he doesn't see what the problem is, the kid was in his way.

Baby would not stop screaming while I tried to do school with her brothers and I'm now stuck in her room as a human pacifier because she won't eat if anyone speaks and she won't sleep without eating right now.

Sorry for such a junky day.  I hope you get a good night's rest and wake up to an excellent day!