Menu

Jann in TX tutored my son...

and she did GREAT!!! I am so impressed with my son's confidence after his session with her. I highly recommend her here at WTM. She didn't put me up to this. I am doing this of my own free will.

Her rates are affordable.

She was very patient with my son and me.

She gave me a lot of pointers which I am glad she did!!

My son really likes her.

Things clicked after the session for him.

I highly recommend her as a math tutor!! She is a keeper in my book. I will use her again when the need comes up!!

Thank you, Jann in TX!!

Holly

• 3 weeks later...

Jann has been so helpful to me in regards to deciding on an algebra curric. for my ds for next year. We borrowed the recommended book from the library and my ds said that it was much easier to understand than what we were doing at the time. Jann made herself available via email for all of my (stupid) questions and she even offered a lesson plan "free of charge". After emailing back and forth with Jann, I purchased the curriculum. I happened to be researching threads on this board and found out that Jann has an online math class (Jann never mentioned this in all the emails that had gone back and forth between us). I was looking for an online math class for ds for next year. Because Jann had been so helpful, I decided to sign ds up for her math class for the fall. I'm very confident that things will work. She seems to be very knowledgeable in her field of expertise AND she's proven to me to be a math shoulder to lean on. Her fees are VERY affordable and she asks for nothing up front. Ds and I are looking forward to starting Jann's class.

Val