Menu

I finisihed radiation yesterday! YAY! My back is feeling

a lot better and I'll begin weaning myself off the steroid. That'll be the rest test over the next few days. I did fine with the radiation, just one small quarter size burn area, but it's feeling better with aloe.

We meet the oncologist this Monday, so any prayers as we enter this part of the journey and all it's unknowns, will be greatly appreciated. I feel a tad bit anxious beause I'm sure we're going to hear lots of information, many decisions to be made, but it's a step I have to take to getting well. It's hard to believe I have cancer in my body, as I feel so normal and good. I have no pain in my body for the first time since July 1! Praise God! We're praying that the Lord will dissolve the cancer, flush it from my system, help my immune system to work properly throughout the duration, even though there will be a battle of the cells going on. I did find out that the oncologist is good, compassionate, will fight for his patients, caring and works with my primary care doctor routinely. That gave me great peace! So, if you don't mind keeping us on your permanent prayer list for now, we would so appreciate it. We can feel the prayers and it's an amazing thing!

God bless you ladies!

Love,

Molly

P.S. My dh has to be out of town Wed-Fri next week. Can you pray for him as he does not want to go and leave his wife behind? He'll be very busy in meetings, but we usually can't talk much while he's there. I do have a friend coming to stay with me so we can focus on some FUN things while he's gone. I think that will be good medicine!