Menu

Can Adam sing or what??!!!!

Bess

I would like to hear him sing something else. I don't like the Stone at all. So I am reserving judgment for now. Oh, and I wish he would get a hair cut. I said the same thing last year about David Cook and he eventually listened to me! :D

I agree... I didn't like the song. But despite that, his voice is just amazing to me. I hate his hair too, and think he is too dramatic in his presentation. But... his *voice*!

He definitely can sing. But he is just *too much* for my taste. Too over the top. He has an amazing, awesome voice, there's no denying it, but I don't like the way he chooses to use it, or his performance style. I think Simon was right and that people will either love him or not like him at all. Not sure yet which way most people will go, but unless he tones things way, way down (not likely from the looks of his youtube videos:tongue_smilie:), I don't think I'll be a fan.

yes, I agree, but my 15yodd thinks he is gay. Go figure.

I've seen that mentioned as though it were fact on quite a few sites. He supposedly has said he wants to be the next Freddie Mercury. I think he has the voice and theatrical style to pull it off.

Edited by SapphireStitch
braindead typos

He definitely can sing. But he is just *too much* for my taste. Too over the top. He has an amazing, awesome voice, there's no denying it, but I don't like the way he chooses to use it, or his performance style. I think Simon was right and that people will either love him or not like him at all. Not sure yet which way most people will go, but unless he tones things way, way down (not likely from the looks of his youtube videos:tongue_smilie:), I don't think I'll be a fan.

:iagree:

Sapphire, it's interesting that you say that because I keep saying somebody needs to call Queen and tell them they're missing their front man.

To be honest, I like the kid. He's so comfortable on stage.

Jeannie

He sang Bohemian Rhapsody for his audition, and he nailed it. A capella, even! He's got a great voice and vocal range; I'd like to hear him take on some of Journey's old songs.

I don't know if he fits into what's popular in music today. But then, I'm too old to know what's popular today, anyway. :tongue_smilie:

My husband calls his hair a pelt. It really looks like an animal died up there. But you can't deny, the kid has "mad skills;" his voice is phenomenal.

I hope he lasts until they do the musical theater theme night. Can you imagine him singing Jesus Christ Superstar??? Wow, he'd be an awesome voice for Judas or Jesus.

I agree with Simon...actually most of the time, he's the one I agree with!

The guy can sing but I think knowing how to tone it down and yet be soulful,sexy or whatever is something that comes from within...not practiced or rehearsed. I hate it when they have to sing their songs again and very few of these people can change up their actions, movements, expressions...he seems like he like to practice his expressions alot in front of a mirror! I wish the girl with the tattoos on her arm made it thru...she's different!