Menu

Has the board address changed?

I've had these boards bookmarked with the http://67.202.21.157/forums/index.php address from the first. I even accessed it yesterday. But today I had to wander around cyberspace looking for the boards and finally found that the active and only accessible address has changed. Have I overlooked an announcement?

Also, I had to re-log in and I've never had to do that.

Kind of confused. Please clear my fog!

Something has changed. I couldn't get here all day, until someone sent me a private message and I was able to click on the link in that to get here. Also, I only have this "quick reply" field and not a "reply" button.

ETA: AHA! Somehow my display mode was changed from hybrid to threaded. I did not make that change myself. So, yes, SOMETHING has changed here.

Edited by Ellie

I would guess because people don't usually bookmark the unresolved IP address, but the name associated with it. If they just migrated the server - which happens fairly frequently - it would be transparent to those who have the bookmarks set to "welltrainedmind.com/forums", rather than the IP. :001_smile: