Menu

If you were to visit Spain...

Barcelona is just wonderful - all the Gaudí architecture. There's also a Picasso museum, and outside the city somewhere a Dalí museum, which I missed, but wish I hadn't.

Madrid - got to see the Prado (yes, I like art museums :D)

Outside Madrid - Toledo and Segovia. Looove Segovia. The castle there is not to be missed.

Sevilla - so many things to see there. Of course the cathedral and don't miss the Alcázar. I love the park there - it's beautiful and also has a lot of wonderful structures from the fair at the turn of the century.

Granada - the Alhambra of course!

I second La Alhambra in Granada. I spent 4 glorious months in Sevilla while in college. Sevilla is wonderful. Toledo, Cordoba, Avila...all great places to visit as well. I did not like Madrid, but I am not fond of cities. Salamanca was interesting. Did not particularly like Santiago but then again I was very jet-lagged at that point! Didn't make it to Barcelona, but that would be on my itinerary for next time. Valencia was also nice. Oh, oh, oh...Malaga! Don't miss Malaga! I'm so jealous!