Menu

Swifties….

2 minutes ago, Carrie12345 said:

Have you been watching the clips from yesterday?! I have died dead. 😆 

MY BROTHER WAS THERE!!! My jealousy is out of control.

Paris? Yes I have.  I agree it would have been great to be there.  

• Like 2

My dd (16) is dying! She showed me a million clips and is trying to figure out how she can save enough money to try to get tickets when Taylor is back in the US. We saw her Cincinnati show last year, but dd is convinced that she NEEDS to see this show. 

(I will not be shelling out over $1k to see a concert that I’ve already seen, even though it was my favorite concert ever and it is a little different now.  I’m hoping dd focuses on saving her money for something else - like college!)

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Just Kate said:

My dd (16) is dying! She showed me a million clips and is trying to figure out how she can save enough money to try to get tickets when Taylor is back in the US. We saw her Cincinnati show last year, but dd is convinced that she NEEDS to see this show. 

(I will not be shelling out over $1k to see a concert that I’ve already seen, even though it was my favorite concert ever and it is a little different now.  I’m hoping dd focuses on saving her money for something else - like college!)

I just saw on the news last night that there are a ton of Americans at her European tours, as apparently it's (sometimes quite a bit) cheaper to buy a plane ticket to Europe, pay for a hotel, and pay for a good ticket at one of her concerts in Europe, than it is for just the ticket alone in the US.

Edited by Matryoshka
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Matryoshka said:

I just saw on the news last night that there are a ton of Americans at her European tours, as apparently it's (sometimes quite a bit) cheaper to buy a plane ticket to Europe, pay for a hotel, and pay for a good ticket at one of her concerts in Europe, than it is for just the ticket alone in the US.

I’ve heard that too! But I’ve never travelled to Europe, and although we do have passports (for a fun Caribbean vacay) the thoughts of traipsing to Europe just with dd to see Taylor Swift stresses me out - lol. It would be fun though (I’m sure!!)

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Just Kate said:

I’ve heard that too! But I’ve never travelled to Europe, and although we do have passports (for a fun Caribbean vacay) the thoughts of traipsing to Europe just with dd to see Taylor Swift stresses me out - lol. It would be fun though (I’m sure!!)

Hehe, I'm not actually a Swiftie myself, but I think that's a great excuse for a bit of a European jaunt!  Dd's just been asked to go over to Barcelona for a work thing, and she asked if she went a week early I'd come with her, and I'm all in!!

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, Matryoshka said:

Hehe, I'm not actually a Swiftie myself, but I think that's a great excuse for a bit of a European jaunt!  Dd's just been asked to go over to Barcelona for a work thing, and she asked if she went a week early I'd come with her, and I'm all in!!

I don’t think I’d call myself a Swiftie either, but I loved seeing her show last summer!

A trip to Barcelona sounds amazing. I hope you go and enjoy!!

• Like 1

I’m seeing her in Madrid in a few weeks and V excited. My daughters are the true swifties. The eldest bought the tickets with friends and invited me to join. It’s my first trip to Europe! We’re going to Barcelona and Madrid. I’m more excited about that aspect but getting to see a totally revamped show is going to be great. I saw the first show but we were in the nosebleeds. I think we have much better seats this time. 

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, sassenach said:

I’m seeing her in Madrid in a few weeks and V excited. My daughters are the true swifties. The eldest bought the tickets with friends and invited me to join. It’s my first trip to Europe! We’re going to Barcelona and Madrid. I’m more excited about that aspect but getting to see a totally revamped show is going to be great. I saw the first show but we were in the nosebleeds. I think we have much better seats this time. 

That is amazing! I am happy for you.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, sassenach said:

How exciting!! I bet you will have an amazing time!!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...