Menu

Here we go again :) the next dollhouse!

Dmmetler

One of my students brought this to me today :). According to her mom, she and her oldest DD tried refurbing it after finding it at a yard sale, never got very far, and neither of hee other kkds want to mess with it, so it's been sitting around about a decade 🙂 

They like the idea of turning it into a haunted House. 

Of course, in the last week, I've gotten as far on the community center as to paint the baseboards and make part of a swing set for the playground....work definitely gets in the way of fun!

IMG_1558.jpeg

IMG_1557.jpeg

IMG_1556.jpeg

• Like 13

On 2/14/2024 at 8:34 PM, Dmmetler said:

Look what one of my families gave me for Valentine's day-they found it for $1 at Goodwill!! It looks like someone did all the assembly, but stopped before finishing it. IMG_1603.thumb.jpeg.bfdf08dae488af4415c6f8c02f2b754c.jpegIMG_1604.thumb.jpeg.7251c3579397b992e69e73337b923eb9.jpeg

I've loved dollhouses my whole life, and I recognize that brand from the 1980's! What a great find. 🙂 

• Like 1

Since I'm not teaching today due to laryngitis, I've been playing with staging, mostly using stuff I did for the "haunted basement" last Fall. I need to make outfits for my critters (and M is working on some doll repaint creepy doll employees), but I'm enjoying the way it's coming up.

IMG_1760.jpeg

IMG_1759.jpeg

IMG_1758.jpeg

IMG_1757.jpeg

IMG_1752.jpeg

IMG_1753.jpeg

IMG_1754.jpeg

IMG_1755.jpeg

• Like 6