Menu

Tackling Wednesday Together, 1.31.24

mom31257

I hope everyone is doing well. I didn't get back to the thread much, so I'll want to catch up.

It's a long day today. 

• dh's breakfast and lunch
  • shower and get ready
  • Bible
  • 5 Zoom sessions
  • 1 in-person student
  • meals
  • church, my ladies' group starts back with a new study
  • look over lessons for tomorrow
  • tidy house/kitchen
  • watch something and relax
  • Like 4

Good morning! It is indeed a long day. Gray here, blah!!

I have made a lunch, started laundry, and decided something needs to go back to Amazon. 

Today:
Boy to school ✔️ 
Coffee ✔️ 
Organize a notebook ✔️ 
Tutor online ✔️ 
Pick up milk ✔️ 
Visit mom (quick) ✔️ 
Make an appt. ✔️ 
Amazon drop? ✔️ 
Lesson prep for church ✔️ 
Tutor in person   Cancelled!
Church for dinner and children’s ministry. 
Read and relax

Edited by ScoutTN
  • Like 4

Slept in a bit this morning. 

Another gray day here.  But we are supposed to be in the 40s for the next week, which is not normal.  I don't know when the last time we saw the sun, but the forecast says we might.  

Getting some school done

Laundry

And will clean the kitchen in a bit.

• Like 4

Good morning!   So far, I updated phone, ate breakfast, unloaded dishwasher, and did 2 separate Amazon orders ( one was FSA).  Also, got caught up w news, posted popular posts on X, and figured out where a street is in my city.

To do

Start laundry 

Figure out when to go shopping at Publix and Trader Joe's 

More later

• Like 2

Taking a me-minute.

Ditched Dh with afternoon school pick up even though my afternoon student cancelled.

My Starbucks is right by the UPS store, so after my Amazon return, I popped in to get a SF, decaf, vanilla latte. Free bc Christmas gc.  Am enjoying my coffee sitting in the HOT sun beaming in over the comfy-chair section. Chill, jazz music on and sun on my skin! Lovely! 

@mommyoffive Wish you were here! Or that I could send you the sunshine!!

Edited by ScoutTN
  • Like 4

It's sunny here and 52 as well, @history-fan, but we have wind gusts that are making it feel colder.  I think I'll head out for a short walk soon. 

The classes all went well today, and I just love the little cousin who is coming two afternoons a week. He is a true joy! He'll be with his dad next week, and his mom isn't sure he'll come when he is with his dad. She'll let me know.

I just talked to Dh, and he doesn't need lunch tomorrow. That might change what I do about dinner. I'm usually making something so there are leftovers for the next day for his lunch. 

• Like 4

Popping in late to say - I finished the 1099s (for 10 companies).  So tedious and annoying and meaningless.  My annual 1099 rant.  😛

Sent out the investor reports that were due today.

Lots more that should be done, but I'm taking a break. 

• Like 4

I should probably mention that I spent the previous 2 evenings working on FAFSA and the College Board paid financial thingy (whatever it's called - my kid's dream school requires both).  Talk about tedium, LOL.  [Had typed a whole long rant but thought better of it.]😛

Edited by SKL
  • Like 3

I completely got one load of lsundry.  I also went to Trader Joes and Publix.  Had a nice chat w dd1 on phone. 

Unfortunately, I have been suffering from diarrhea since this afternoon and apparently do has dh. He thinks it is the pork chops he made last night.  I thought it was my resumption of one particular medication.  I have taken loperemine  a while ago and hope I can sleep soon.