Menu

Has anyone bought a Ruggable recently?

sassenach

I have read many reviews about how Ruggables don't lay flat after washing. Supposably, they fixed this issue. I'm wondering if they actually accomplished that goal. They have a lot of styles I like, and with my dogs, it would be great to have a washable rug, but not if it looks bad after washing. Thanks for any input!

We bought one in the spring, and have washed it multiple times. It does lay flat! 

We have an elderly schnoodle who emits “old man smell” 2 weeks after each grooming, despite everything we try. I was very worried that the rug would, ummm, smell like him. Yuck! But it doesn’t. I wash it according to the directions and add vinegar — love it.

• Thanks 1

I don't, but I recently saw another brand that is similar that looks interesting. It has a foam pad and the rug has pockets on the underside for the pad to fit into. It looked like there was more of a cushion to it vs ruggable, and the rugs are spill proof supposedly. As well as washable. 

I have no idea if they are good or not, but the ads intrigued me! https://www.tumbleliving.com/pages/how-were-different?nbt=nb%3Aadwords%3Ax%3A18140188792%3A%3A&nb_adtype=&nb_kwd=&nb_ti=&nb_mi=&nb_pc=&nb_pi=&nb_ppi=&nb_placement=&nb_li_ms=&nb_lp_ms=&nb_fii=&nb_ap=&nb_mt=&utm_source=google-ads&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=&utm_agid=&gad_source=1&gclid=CjwKCAiApaarBhB7EiwAYiMwqoIvRbKXNvDNMrmdeS5QkAKnNGCGkUJV15iCLpKGpzF2RbdunWNEyBoC5s0QAvD_BwE

• Like 3