Menu

Trader Joe’s Christmas felt garland ?

mmasc

Does anyone who frequents Trader Joe’s often know when they will likely get their Christmas felt garland?? I want some REALLY bad this year! When I called to ask about dates, the employees didn’t really know. But I know last year it sold out very quickly and I missed getting any. 

IMG_3988.png

I couldn't remember exactly when they came out last year but I searched the TJs sub-Reddit and people said that the Christmas stuff, including garlands, came out on November 7th last year, and one person specifically mentioned that the garlands were sold out after Thanksgiving. So I'd aim to get them during the 2nd or 3rd week of November. I'm at TJs at least once a week, so I'll try to remember to post here as soon as I see them.

Edited by Corraleno
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Corraleno said:

I couldn't remember exactly when they came out last year but I searched the TJs sub-Reddit and people said that the Christmas stuff, including garlands, came out on November 7th last year, and one person specifically mentioned that the garlands were sold out after Thanksgiving. So I'd aim to get them during the 2nd or 3rd week of November. I'm at TJs at least once a week, so I'll try to remember to post here as soon as I see them.

Awesome! Thanks so much @Corraleno!

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, Corraleno said:

@mmasc They had felt garlands in my TJs today, but not the multicolor one you posted. World Market has multicolor ones similar to your photo, although they are $8 for a 4.5' garland vs $10 for the 9' garlands at TJ's. Here are the colors they have at TJ's:

IMG_7839.JPG

Oh my goodness! Thank you SO much! I’m going straight there tomorrow. I actually want the red, green, and white!

ETA: it looks like they changed them up a bit this year by adding a light green ball as well. 

Edited by mmasc
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, mmasc said:

Oh my goodness! Thank you SO much! I’m going straight there tomorrow. I actually want the red, green, and white!

ETA: it looks like they changed them up a bit this year by adding a light green ball as well. 

You might want to call ahead, because there can be a difference of a couple of weeks between when different stores get things. If you call in the morning they should be able to tell you if they got them yet. My store still has tons of fall stuff out so they don't have much space yet for Christmas things — I actually found the garlands on a random shelf below the dog food, lol. So if you do go there and don't see it in an obvious place, ask someone in case they stuck them in a strange place.

• Thanks 1

I got the garland!!!👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 Google tells me that I probably need 7 for a 7-foot tree, so I bought 8 just in case. Thank you so much for your help! @Corraleno I’m super excited to put it on my tree this year. I’ll admit that I liked last year’s a *tad* better (without the light green ball), but it’s still beautiful. I’m just glad I didn’t want the colorful one, bc it doesn’t look like they’re going to have that one this year!

@Arcadia I saw the felted berries and they’re very pretty! 

• Like 8

6 hours ago, mmasc said:

@Arcadia I saw the felted berries and they’re very pretty! 

I saw them too but the price is more than I am willing to pay. 

6 hours ago, MEmama said:

How cute! Might have to make a trip to the Big City this weekend... 🙂 

My local store has the felt garlands near the dog food which is where they place the garlands every year. The felt flex berries were placed near the entrance near the buckets of cut flowers. 

Edited by Arcadia
typo
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Arcadia said:

I saw them too but the price is more than I am willing to pay. 

My local store has the felt garlands near the dog food which is where they place the garlands every year. The felt flex berries were places near the entrance near the buckets of cut flowers. 

Thanks! I wouldn't have thought to look near the fresh flowers.