Menu

Life of Fred Beg. Algebra

Dr. Schmidt said that the Beginning Algebra is Algebra 1 + and Advanced Algebra is Algebra 2+. He had mentioned that it was more thorough than traditional Algebra 1 and 2, hence the +'s. :001_smile:

We just bought the beginning book and home companion, but I'm not sure my 5th grader is quite up to it, even though he is just about done with Decimals and Percents. I think I am going to review a lot before starting it...or maybe go through the whole book quickly once more. It definitely moves a bit faster than the first two books!

Dr. Schmidt said that the Beginning Algebra is Algebra 1 + and Advanced Algebra is Algebra 2+. He had mentioned that it was more thorough than traditional Algebra 1 and 2, hence the +'s. :001_smile:

We just bought the beginning book and home companion, but I'm not sure my 5th grader is quite up to it, even though he is just about done with Decimals and Percents. I think I am going to review a lot before starting it...or maybe go through the whole book quickly once more. It definitely moves a bit faster than the first two books!

He had mentioned he was planning on putting a book out that would be in between Decimals and Beg. Algebra, called Physics After Arithmetic....here is the link to a letter Lizzie in MA had posted.

I agree his service is great. I ordered a decimals and % for ds for Christmas. The book was wrapped so wonderfully. You can tell he takes real pride in the shipping of his product.

The shipping alone was almost 5.00 and the book itself only cost 19.00. My ds will think it is cool to get a gift from Fred. :001_smile:

He had mentioned he was planning on putting a book out that would be in between Decimals and Beg. Algebra, called Physics After Arithmetic....here is the link to a letter Lizzie in MA had posted.

Oh! I missed this post originally...thanks for referencing it! This is very exciting news; I would have loved to have Fred help me understand Linear Algebra in college. LOL! And having another book between D&P and Beg. Alg. will be fantastic.

By the way, Rainbow Resource now carries the LOF series. You won't get the same special attention as when you order directly from Stan, but it can help with shipping costs if you are ordering other things.