Menu

Men’s Big and tall shirts 4xl tall? Where to find??

Hilltopmom

I need to order some casual shirts in men’s size 4XL Tall for someone. Prefer tees. Graphic ones if possible but solid ok too. Person likes Life Is Good tees but those are too small now.

JC Penney has some of their St John’s Bay brand but I’d like other options too.

Any online stores that have quality tees that don’t shrink and are modern. 

I’m not familiar with any of the store names that pop up when I look online.

help please! Thank you.

Edited by Hilltopmom

• Hilltopmom changed the title to Men’s Big and tall shirts 4xl tall? Where to find??
2 minutes ago, stephanier.1765 said:

Have you tried DXL? I don't buy tees there because DH prefers collared shirts but I do see tees in the store while shopping.

Thank you! - I saw that site but didn’t know if it was a decent shop or not. Person could  use a few polos too probably anyways. 

• Like 1

My sister used to order from King Size for her husband (4XL, 5XL). I think he wore most polo type shirts and button up ones though.  She has also purchased several of their graphic tees for her own use. 

https://www.kingsize.com/k/shirts-and-sweaters/

ETA: She would also purchase from The Mountain.  They do have 4XL but not in every tee. 
https://www.themountain.com/t-shirts-adult/

Edited by Bambam
  • Thanks 1

My son is quite tall, and I have  bought him many graphic tees and henlys at Kohls. Most were good quality and he wore the, for years. JCP tees usually shrunk badly.
DXL was a favorite for really nice dress clothes/ shirts,  but they are expensive and the quality went down over the years, or so I was told. I was no longer shopping wardrobe for him by then..he’s married. He now shops at a store called UnTuckIt.

• Thanks 1

When you get to bigger sizes, it is harder to find modern and stylish. DXL is a good option. I’ve ordered from King Size but their return policy is bad (can’t remember details but such a pain we’ve never ordered again). 

DXL sells name brands, so you can use that as a jumping off point to go directly to brands websites to see if they have more options. Dillards dept store and NFL/NBA fan stores have been options for in the past. Nike, Reebok, Columbia, and Carhart are brands that we have had good luck with as well. Usually for extended sizes I have to buy them online and I expect to pay more. 

If he needs a tall, make sure to get  the tall. They are longer and the sleeves are longer.