Menu

December Healthy Eating

Selkie

Thursday - 

Breakfast - A lemon poppyseed WellBean bar while running errands. Watercress with mixed greens and microgreens. Breakfast bowl with oats, Dominican beans, banana, blueberries, kiwi, apple, pear, lemon zest, pineapple, pomegranate, passion fruit, dragon fruit, mulberries, goji berries, goldenberries, walnuts, hazelnuts, flax, chia, hemp, sunflower & pumpkin seeds, soy milk.

Lunch - Mixed greens. Sandwich with Ezekiel bread, tofu, roasted eggplant, carrot, tomato, scallions, shredded Brussels sprouts, tomato, cashew mayo, mustard, sriracha.

Dinner - I tried a new one from Monkey and Me, Easy Three Bean Curry. True to its name, it is very easy and also tasty. Ingredients are onion, garlic, ginger, diced tomatoes, veggie broth, beans (I used black, kidney, and borlotti), lots of spices, light coconut milk, plus some mushrooms that I threw in. Served it over cauliflower rice and farro.

Dessert - A teeny tiny slice of Rainforest cake, a healthy version of fruitcake made by Chef AJ’s SIL, Alaine. I ordered this cake after seeing it on the Small Business Sunday episode of Chef AJ Live. Unlike other fruitcakes, this one isn’t cakey (it only contains a tiny smidge of brown rice flour and no sugar, butter, or eggs), and the fruit is all unsulfured with no dyes. It’s got raisins, dates, apricots, cranberries, tangerine zest, Brazil nuts - so delicious!

• Like 3

Thursday 

96 rainbow 🌈 

breakfast- keto blueberry cinnamon nut granola, coconut yogurt, bone broth 

Lunch- scrambled eggs with mushrooms, onions and mixed greens, 1/2 flaxseed muffin, cranberry chocolate squares 

snack- mixed fruit cup with peaches, pears and pineapple 

dinner- cashew chicken (chicken, red, orange and yellow bell peppers, red onion, cashews, homemade gf sauce, carrots, brown rice, peas)

hard boiled eggs 

• Like 2

That rainforest cake sounds amazing! Those would be good flavors to incorporate into oatmeal. 

I decided I needed to do something somewhat drastic to get back on track, so have been weighing my food for portion control and logging what I eat. Four days in and I already feel so much better. DH and I were out this afternoon and evening, but went to a place that I knew I could order steamed veggies from the sides selections. When we got home, I knew I needed to eat a bit more since we had eaten supper out super early. (5 pm!) I sautéed some garlic, shallots, shiitake mushrooms and asparagus in water, then added hemp hearts on top for protein. It was really good and only took a few minutes to make. 

• Like 4

Thursday

Weird and random food today. I slept late, then ate a big brunch, then snacked, then dinner, then another snack.

Brunch--Made a sorta flatbread kinda thing out of potatoes and onions and just a bit of bacon for flavor. Yum. Also tea (S)

Snack--almonds, dark chocolate, an orange

Dinner--veg stirfry

Snack--There was no protein with the veg stirfry, so not surprisingly I was hungry later. Dh made me some gf scones chock full of raisins and nuts. I ate two with a cup of tea (NS).

• Like 2

Friday - 

Breakfast - Mixed greens and microgreens. Breakfast bowl with oats, soybeans, banana, blueberries, guava, pomegranate, kiwi, dragon fruit, orange zest, passion fruit, apple, pear, mulberries, goji berries, goldenberries, walnuts, pistachios, flax, chia, hemp, sunflower & pumpkin seeds, soy milk.

Lunch - Mixed greens. Veggie burger (lentils, oats, veggies, & spices) on Ezekiel bread with scallions, roasted eggplant, shredded Brussels sprouts, cashew mayo, mustard, bbq sauce. An orange.

Dinner - An artichoke and a bowl of leftover three bean curry. A sliver of rainforest cake.

• Like 2

Friday

97 rainbow 🌈 

Lunch- scrambled eggs with mushrooms, onions and mixed greens, 1/2 flaxseed muffin, cranberry chocolate squares 

dinner- gf chicken teriyaki with onions, cabbage, bean sprouts, carrots, broccoli, celery; brown rice;  dutch hot chocolate with oat milk 

hard boiled eggs 

• Like 2

Saturday - 

Breakfast - Mixed greens and microgreens. Breakfast bowl with oats, scarlet runner beans, peaches, strawberries, blueberries, pomegranate, kiwi, guava, dragon fruit, apple, pear, passion fruit, pineapple, lemon zest, mulberries, goji berries, goldenberries, walnuts, almonds, flax, chia, hemp, sunflower & pumpkin seeds, soy milk.

Lunch - Mixed greens. Sandwich with Ezekiel bread, cucumber, carrot, scallions, shredded Brussels sprouts, tofu, radishes, jalapeños, cashew mayo, mustard, sriracha.

Dinner - An artichoke and a couple things from MamaSezz (WFPB meal prep service) - veggie loaf and lazy lasagna. Also a sliver of rainforest cake.

• Like 1

Saturday 

98 rainbow 🌈 

dinner- gf chicken teriyaki with onions, cabbage, bean sprouts, carrots, broccoli, celery; brown rice

hard boiled eggs 

• Like 1

Saturday

Better than expected on a tough day. I'm doing respite care this weekend, and conditions are less than ideal.

Breakfast--2 gf pancakes, one organic breakfast sausage link, one banana. Tea (S) and coffee (black). Far more caffeine than is wise, but I accepted a cup that was offered to me and felt constrained to drink it. I wish I had found a way to pretend to sip it and discard later. Hindsight is always 20/20.

Lunch--1 rice cake, some plain rice noodles, 2 eggs

Snack--dark chocolate and almonds

Dinner--Street tacos (corn tortillas, shredded chicken with onion and salsa, lettuce)

• Like 2

Sunday - 

Breakfast - Mixed greens and microgreens. Breakfast bowl with oats, soybeans, cherries, mango, banana, plum, kiwi, blueberries, pomegranate, apple, pear, pineapple, mulberries, goji berries, goldenberries, walnuts, pecans, flax, chia, hemp, sunflower & pumpkin seeds, soy milk.

Lunch - Mixed greens. Sandwich with Ezekiel bread, tofu, roasted beets, shredded Brussels sprouts, scallions, tomato, radishes, cashew mayo, mustard, sriracha.

Dinner - Same as last night - an artichoke, veggie loaf, and lazy lasagna. A sliver of rainforest cake.

• Like 2

Sunday

99 rainbow 🌈 

Lunch- vegetable omelette (tomatoes, onions, bell peppers, mushrooms), a few bites of hash browns; gf toast with blackberry jam 

snack- chocolate with cherries and dried cranberries 

dinner- other half of the vegetable omelette with fried rice (brown rice, peas, carrots, onions)

Mixed fruit cup with pears, peaches and pineapple 

• Like 2

Sunday

Breakfast--Banana, oatmeal with white sugar. I usually aim for maple syrup as it's lower fructose and healthier, but sugar was all that was available and I was not brave enough to face the oatmeal without a sweetener. In retrospect, I think a better course would have been to make it with tea instead. I did that many years ago when I was on a no-sugar diet to deal with some health challenges, and the tea really did help make it palatable. The other option would have been to mash the banana right into the oatmeal. Hindsight is always 20/20.

Lunch--chicken street tacos (corn tortillas, chicken, lettuce, onion). Also had some dark chocolate and some almonds and an orange. 

Dinner--one egg, a pear, tea (NS)

• Like 2

Mother in law had houseguests over the weekend, and wanted us to eat with them. Her meal plans were NOT health friendly! Yikes.

Today we each ate a boiled egg at breakfast. I made a pan of spinach, artichoke dip with homemade, low fat Alfredo sauce, parmsesan, low fat mozzarella, and asiago. Heavy on the artichoke because we love that flavor. We ate on it throughout the day with carrot and bell pepper sticks, and some gluten free pita chips. It was so nice, and only a few dishes which makes me happy.

• Like 3

Monday 

100 rainbow 🌈 

Lunch- scrambled eggs with onions and red, yellow and orange bell peppers, mixed greens, 1/2 flaxseed muffin, chocolate squares 

dinner- I made up a kind of pho ( pork, carrots, bok choy, onions, ginger, bean sprouts, cilantro, hard boiled eggs, pho broth)

• Like 2

Monday

Breakfast--Leftovers from dh. Sloppy joe meat with tons of yellow peppers and onions mixed in to thin the meat. It's a good strategy. I've done this with grated carrot, too. I'm kind of pumped to make sloppy joes again soon and really go all out on the veg matter. I also had a banana and tea (S).

Lunch--An orange, some pickle slices, and a broiled brat (again left over from dh).

Snacked on dark chocolate and some popcorn.

Dinner--Small scoop sticky rice, grilled salmon, large portion green beans. 

• Like 2

Monday - 

Breakfast - Mixed greens and microgreens. Breakfast bowl with oats, scarlet runner beans, guava, kiwi, banana, pineapple, apple, pear, pomegranate, dragon fruit, blueberries, lemon zest, mulberries, goji berries, goldenberries, walnuts, pistachios, flax, chia, hemp, sunflower & pumpkin seeds, soy milk.

Lunch - was sort of scattered today, and I did not get my usual big serving of midday greens. One of my dogs had surgery this morning and was ready to be picked up during the time I would usually eat lunch. So before I left, I had my usual veggie sandwich (Ezekiel bread, tofu, roasted beets and mushrooms, scallions, cucumber, cashew mayo, mustard, sriracha). I was still hungry when I got back, so I had two mandarins, a lemon poppyseed WellBean bar, and a small handful of roasted chickpeas. (Got these from Nuts.com - they are oil-free, salt-free, and only have one ingredient: Chickpeas. I’m always happy when I can buy products like this instead of making them myself.)

Dinner - Butternut and mushroom ravioli with marinara. Steamed veggies (zucchini, summer squash, carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, mushrooms). Two Not-a-Cookies from MamaSezz.

• Like 2

@Selkie For some reason today your tofu sandwich stands out to me. I'm intrigued. Can you describe what you do with the tofu? 

Also, do you have thoughts on tofu? I have heard widely divergent views. One view says tofu is "highly processed" and that too much soy with all those phytoestrogens is unhealthy. The other view says tofu is the best health food ever. I do eat tofu from time to time and I like it. I've just never settled on which view of tofu is accurate. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Harriet Vane said:

@Selkie For some reason today your tofu sandwich stands out to me. I'm intrigued. Can you describe what you do with the tofu? 

Also, do you have thoughts on tofu? I have heard widely divergent views. One view says tofu is "highly processed" and that too much soy with all those phytoestrogens is unhealthy. The other view says tofu is the best health food ever. I do eat tofu from time to time and I like it. I've just never settled on which view of tofu is accurate. 

I use extra firm tofu (Hodo is my favorite brand) that has either been steamed or baked. I make a few batches of it a week, so there is always a plate of it in our fridge and I can easily throw it into our meals. My dh likes to just grab some from the fridge and dip it in mustard. And my dogs love it, too!

Soy is a superfood that is protective against several kinds of cancer and other diseases. Here's an article that explains the health benefits:

https://www.pcrm.org/good-nutrition/nutrition-information/soy-and-health

And here's another about one of my favorite health experts, Dr. Kristi Funk, who is one of the top breast health experts in the world (one of her claims to fame is that she performed Angelina Jolie's preventative mastectomy).

https://lifestyle.inquirer.net/391422/angelina-jolies-doc-eat-soy-rich-diet-to-fight-breast-cancer/

She has a list of the top foods that are protective against breast cancer, and soy is #1 on the list. She advises that all women should get 2-3 servings of soy per day, which is what I aim for.

Interestingly enough, she says that for her first 17 years as a surgeon, she advised women NOT to eat soy. That was the prevailing notion, and like most doctors, she had received no nutritional education in med school. But when she was writing her book, Breasts: The Owner's Manual, she did a deep dive into nutrition studies and discovered she was totally wrong about soy (and other foods that she had been recommending), and that study after study showed that soy is actually highly beneficial. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Monday - 

Breakfast - Mixed greens and microgreens. Breakfast bowl with oats, soybeans, plum, apple, Asian pear, banana, blueberries, guava, pineapple, cantaloupe, pomegranate, kiwi, lemon zest, mulberries, goji berries, goldenberries, walnuts, almonds, flax, chia, hemp, sunflower & pumpkin seeds, soy milk.

Lunch - Mixed greens. Sandwich with Ezekiel bread, edamame, roasted beets and mushrooms, red onion, shredded Brussels sprouts, cashew mayo, mustard, sriracha.

Dinner - Veggie sushi (nori, tofu, brown rice, avocado, carrot, cucumber, red cabbage, scallions, panko, sesame seeds).

• Like 2

Tuesday 

101. rainbow 🌈 

Lunch- scrambled eggs with onions and red, yellow and orange bell peppers, mixed greens, 1/2 flaxseed muffin, chocolate squares 

dinner- gaba brown rice (supposedly lower glycemic  we’ll see what it does to my blood sugars), tomato sauce, ground beef

jello pudding cup

• Like 2

Tuesday:

We ate on the leftover spinach and artichoke dip. I made some stuffed mushrooms and stuffed mini bell peppers for supper to go with hot and sour soup.

Wednesday:

Today, I have some tomato soup with gf croutons and a broccoli topped baked potato for lunch. Mark is at his mother's so I have no idea what he will be eating.

Dinner will be wet bean burritos topped with salute onions, grape tomatoes, and green bell pepper, dollop of Greek yogurt, and a small amount of shredded cheddar cheese.

• Like 2

Wednesday 

102. rainbow 🌈 I don’t know why I keep tracking this since I eat a rainbow everyday  I did it at first just as a check to see if I really was eating that way  

Lunch- scrambled eggs with onions and red, yellow and orange bell peppers, mixed greens, mushrooms, bok choy , 1/2 flaxseed muffin, chocolate squares 

dinner- gaba brown rice (supposedly lower glycemic  we’ll see what it does to my blood sugars), carrots, sugar snap peas, mushrooms, broccoli, bok choy, yellow summer squash, cabbage, zucchini, tuna 

hard boiled eggs 

Edited by Jean in Newcastle
  • Like 2

Wednesday - 

Breakfast - Mixed microgreens. Breakfast bowl with oats, scarlet runner beans, plum, pomegranate, blueberries, guava, lemon zest, banana, kiwi, apple, pear, cherries, mulberries, goji berries, goldenberries, walnuts, pistachios, flax, chia, hemp, sunflower & pumpkin seeds, soy milk.

Lunch - Mixed greens. Whole grain pita with falafel, edamame, red onion, scallions, shredded red cabbage, roasted beets, cashew mayo, mustard, sriracha. Two mandarins.

Dinner - Leftover tofu/veggie sushi.

• Like 2

@Jean in Newcastle Re rice and blood sugars--have you tried purple rice? I love the flavor and prefer it over brown rice. I don't know about its glycemic index, but I do know it's higher protein.

Wednesday--

Breakfast--Super-small portion of low-sugar granola before I went to exercise. Just enough to get me going without feeling full while moving.

Lunch--Early lunch. Had 2 easy-over eggs with one small, sauteed potato.

Dinner and beyond--Was feeling pressured by a tight schedule and a looming deadline (tomorrow) and did not handle it as well as I would have liked. Ate a variety of packaged snack foods throughout the evening. Some fine (like peanuts or my beloved 90% super-dark chocolate), some not so fine (like several gluten-free Oreos my dh bought me over Thanksgiving and that lurked in the back of the pantry because I chose to eat pumpkin pie at the holiday). It would have been better if I'd started off with a proper dinner, but I felt that vague gotta-rush feeling that pulls you to grab something "quick." It ends up being neither quicker nor healthier, for sure.

I can say I did well with not overeating (portion control) yesterday, but in retrospect I've realized again this is another area that needs attention. I tend to make poor choices either when I'm running around out and about and didn't account for a meal along the way, and/or when I have a looming deadline and I feel some panic to keep doing All The Things while also pounding through the work. So tonight I will have to do a huge push and work many hours on this project, and I need to plan for food. Thus far I am not sure what the plan will actually be, lol, but I'm starting my day off deciding to actually plan it. Off the top of my head, I'm thinking a nifty salad and some bean tacos would be healthful and filling and simple and have that component of feeling fun-for-the-big-work-session.

• Like 1

Thursday:

Mark is traveling for work today. I made a pot of chicken, vegetable, dumpling soup and will be eating on it throughout the day. It was scrumptious a few minutes ago for lunch, so it should be extra savory by supper. I used onions, celery, carrots, green beans, red pepper, parsley, and fresh garlic, salute veggies in just enough olive oil to keep them from sticking to the pan, and a pint jar of my home canned chicken breast. I used the broth from the jar, and then added vegetable broth. I Iet it simmer until it was aromatic, added a little salt, and then thickened slightly with a little skim milk and cornstarch after letting the dumplings cook through.

• Like 3

Thursday - 

Breakfast - We were completely out of greens and microgreens this morning, which had me pretty discombobulated. Definitely felt like my body was missing out on its usual morning fuel! Had a breakfast bowl with oats, Dominican beans, banana, mango, passion fruit, dragon fruit, apple, pear, blueberries, guava, kiwi, pineapple, cantaloupe, lemon zest, mulberries, goji berries, goldenberries, walnuts, almonds, flax, chia, hemp, sunflower & pumpkin seeds, soy milk.

Lunch - Mixed greens (hallelujah!). Sandwich with Ezekiel bread, tofu, carrot, roasted beets, red onion, greens, cashew mayo, mustard, sriracha.

Dinner - I made a huge batch of creamy split pea soup in the crockpot. Should have plenty left over for a few days, and some to go in the freezer as well. Ingredients = split peas (both yellow and green), mixed wild mushrooms, onion, garlic, sweet potato, carrots, green beans, green peas, corn, collard greens, lots of spices, ume plum vinegar, veggie broth., cashew cream. Also had an artichoke.

• Like 2

Thursday 

103  rainbow 🌈 

Lunch- scrambled eggs with onions and red, yellow and orange bell peppers, mixed greens, mushrooms, bok choy , carrots, cabbage, broccoli, zucchini, yellow summer squash, 1/2 flaxseed muffin, chocolate squares 

dinner- gaba brown rice, black beans, corn, red and green bell peppers, onions, vegan chao, ground beef 

hard boiled eggs 

• Like 1

Friday - 

Breakfast - Watercress with mixed greens and microgreens. Breakfast bowl with oats, soybeans, blueberries, guava, apple, pear, banana, pineapple, cantaloupe, kiwi, pomegranate, passion fruit, dragon fruit, cherries, mulberries, goji berries, goldenberries, walnuts, macadamias, flax, chia, hemp, sunflower & pumpkin seeds, soy milk.

Lunch - Mixed greens. Whole grain pita with roasted eggplant, cucumber, red onion, tomato, edamame, cashew mayo, mustard, sriracha. Two mandarins.

Dinner - An artichoke and a bowl of creamy split pea soup.

Dessert - will be pumpkin nice cream with cacao nibs.

• Like 2

Friday 

104 rainbow 🌈 

Lunch- scrambled eggs with onions and red, yellow and orange bell peppers, mixed greens, mushrooms, bok choy , carrots, cabbage, broccoli, zucchini, yellow summer squash, 1/2 flaxseed muffin, chocolate squares 

dinner- salad (mixed greens, cucumbers, tomatoes, cheese, honey mustard dressing); bacon cheeseburger with gf bun, red onion, lettuce, tomato; small slice of df, gf pumpkin cheesecake 

hard boiled eggs 

• Like 2

Friday

Breakfast--low-sugar granola with cashew milk

Lunch--chicken on a gf bun with lettuce and tomato. 

Snack--dark chocolate, almonds. Later, after dinner, aching and sore from vaccine, snacked on popcorn and one gf brownie dh made. 

Dinner--black bean soup (black beans, tomatoes, zucchini, onion, garlic, veg stock, jalapenos)

• Like 2

Today we had brunch: large veggie omelettes, toast with peanut butter, and some fried potatoes done in the air fryer.

Tonight was veggie pizza. I make a yummy homemade sauce and we each like saucy pizza so we probably had 3/4 of a cup on each of our personal size pizzas. Feta cheese, spinach, green olives, parmesan, bell pepper, portabellas, green onions, and for Mark, banana peppers.

I started out the day doing some mending, then made some cookie dough to put in the freezer go await Christmas Eve day, and then quilted steadily. No time for snacks. Mark had some trail mix.

Edited by Faith-manor
  • Like 3

Saturday - 

Breakfast - Watercress with mixed greens and microgreens. Breakfast bowl with oats, scarlet runner beans, pineapple, cantaloupe, sour cherries, figs, blueberries, guava, kiwi, apple, pear, banana, lemon zest, mulberries, goji berries, goldenberries, walnuts, pecans, flax, chia, hemp, sunflower & pumpkin seeds, soy milk.

Lunch - Mixed greens. Whole grain pita with roasted beets and eggplant, tofu, red onion, tomato, carrot, cashew mayo, mustard, sriracha. Two mandarins.

Dinner - We felt like having a snack-y dinner, so I made Shane & Simple’s fat free potato chips (just plain potatoes that are thinly sliced with a mandoline and then microwaved until crisp). For dip, I made cashew-based garlic basil aioli (also a Shane & Simple recipe) and my favorite hummus (from Ann & Jane Esselstyn’s new cookbook). 

Dessert - will be vanilla macadamia nice cream.

• Like 3

Saturday

Breakfast--Dh fried up some potatoes and onions and bacon. When I fry potatoes, I usually bake the potato first in the microwave and do a quick-saute in olive oil for the crispness. Breakfast today seemed much heavier, so I'm not sure what he did. Portion control was good, though.

Lunch--Lettuce wraps with turkey. Cherries. A gf brownie--heavy on cocoa, made with almond flour and sweetened with maple syrup.

Dinner--Bunless burger with a smattering of onions and mushrooms, plain sweet potato, carrots.

Snack--dark chocolate

• Like 3

Saturday

105 rainbow 🌈 

dinner- gaba brown rice, black beans, corn, red and green bell peppers, onions, vegan chao, ground beef

hard boiled eggs 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Selkie said:

Saturday - 

Breakfast - Watercress with mixed greens and microgreens. Breakfast bowl with oats, scarlet runner beans, pineapple, cantaloupe, sour cherries, figs, blueberries, guava, kiwi, apple, pear, banana, lemon zest, mulberries, goji berries, goldenberries, walnuts, pecans, flax, chia, hemp, sunflower & pumpkin seeds, soy milk.

Lunch - Mixed greens. Whole grain pita with roasted beets and eggplant, tofu, red onion, tomato, carrot, cashew mayo, mustard, sriracha. Two mandarins.

Dinner - We felt like having a snack-y dinner, so I made Shane & Simple’s fat free potato chips (just plain potatoes that are thinly sliced with a mandoline and then microwaved until crisp). For dip, I made cashew-based garlic basil aioli (also a Shane & Simple recipe) and my favorite hummus (from Ann & Jane Esselstyn’s new cookbook). 

Dessert - will be vanilla macadamia nice cream.

Son in law, who has a lot of food allergies, loves aioli. He loves cashews. Would you mind posting the recipe?

• Like 2

Sunday - 

Breakfast - Watercress with mixed greens and microgreens. Breakfast bowl with oats, soybeans, blueberries, plum, kiwi, guava, apple, pear, dragon fruit, passion fruit, pineapple, cantaloupe, lemon zest, mulberries, goji berries, goldenberries, walnuts, almonds, flax, chia, hemp, sunflower & pumpkin seeds, soy milk.

Lunch - Mixed greens. Whole grain pita with roasted eggplant and beets, red onion, tomato, cucumber, cashew mayo, mustard, sriracha.

Dinner - An artichoke and a bowl of creamy split pea soup.

• Like 2

Sunday 

106 rainbow 🌈 

Lunch- ground beef, refried beans, tortilla chips, guacamole, lettuce, tomato, cheese, nuts 

Snack- mixed fruit cup with peach, pineapple and pears

Dinner - scrambled eggs with onions and red, yellow and orange bell peppers, mixed greens, mushrooms, bok choy , carrots, cabbage, broccoli, zucchini, yellow summer squash, 1/2 flaxseed muffin, chocolate squares 

hard boiled eggs 

• Like 2

Sunday

Another weird day of grabbing small meals/snacks randomly here and there spread out between rushing around and working. Dh had a taste for burgers yesterday, so we had a few lurking in the fridge.

Low-sugar granola with cashew milk

tiny bunless burger 

fries from a drive-through

bunless burger with pickles and a sweet potato

pork chop, rice, broccoli

gf almond brownies--2

tea (NS)

• Like 2

Sunday:

We were out of town for a concert. I don't like to eat a lot before performing so I just had some hummus and carrots and celery, lots of water. Afterward, we were taken out by the director and concertmaster. I had maple glazed salmon, garlic mashed potatoes, roast green beans, and a caesar salad. Very nice.

• Like 3

Monday - 

Breakfast - Watercress with mixed greens and microgreens. Breakfast bowl with oats, scarlet runner beans, plum, apple, pear, blueberries, cherries, passion fruit, kiwi, dragon fruit, pineapple, cantaloupe, mulberries, goji berries, goldenberries, walnuts, flax, chia, hemp, sunflower & pumpkin seeds, soy milk.

Lunch - Mixed greens. Whole grain pita with a black bean burger, roasted beets, scallions, pickles, cashew mayo, mustard, bbq sauce. Two mandarins.

Dinner - Tacos (corn tortillas, brown rice, chickpeas, roasted cauliflower & mushrooms, crispy tofu, avocado, cashew sour cream, scallions, jalapeños, shredded red cabbage, cilantro, salsa).

• Like 2

Monday

107  🌈 

Snack- mixed fruit cup with peach, pineapple and pears

Dinner - sugar free bbq chicken, fried brown rice (red bell peppers, carrots, peas, onions), french green beans;  two spoonfuls of a df gf pumpkin pie ice cream 

hard boiled eggs 

• Like 2