Menu

FYI - give Binax more than 15 minutes!

ktgrok

At 15 minutes MAYBE a shadow of a line that I could only see holding it up to a light source. Would never have seen it if not expecting a positive. 

At 16-17 minutes sort of a line, could see it mostly

At 20 minutes, an actual line. 

(says not to read after 30 minutes)

• Thanks 2
  • Sad 6

46 minutes ago, ktgrok said:

At 15 minutes MAYBE a shadow of a line that I could only see holding it up to a light source. Would never have seen it if not expecting a positive. 

At 16-17 minutes sort of a line, could see it mostly

At 20 minutes, an actual line. 

(says not to read after 30 minutes)

So you have Covid?

My husband brought Covid home from a tradeshow in Vegas last weekend and he and I plus our 2 kids all ended up positive. We used the BiinaxNow tests and our experience was that each of us didn't test positive until 2 days after symptoms started. It was like dominoes.....but I'm glad we didn't stop testing.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Quill said:

Well that’s rotten. How many days past your dh’s positive are you, and did you have symptoms? 

not sure if you meant me or CTV Kath, but DH tested positive on Monday. I tested monday as well, negative, but started masking around the kids, anywhere outside my bedroom, and DH went into isolation in his office. But we'd been um, very close, the night before that. 

I tested again on Friday, no symptoms, but wanted to test again, and faint positive. That night my voice was a bit hoarse. Today I've had a bit of postnasal drip, and my heart rate is higher on movement than normal. My left ear is clogged some, I can feel it pop a lot. Took some sudafed and mucinex. Taking airborne chewable with C and Zinc, my multi, and extra D. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1