Menu

How do I archive my children's essays/stories after years of homeschooling?

I homeschooled my three children many years ago following the WTM approach.  They have since graduated University, obtained their Construction/Mechanical/Electrical Engineering degree.  They're all working in their field and are very successful!  I still have all their school essays and short stories that I would like to give them as a gift.  However, I am lost at how to go about it.  Has anyone done something special to archive or put their children's hard work throughout the years in a book or other ideas will be very helpful!

Thank you in advance!

You could scan and do a shutterfly "photo" book (or whatever the popular photo book maker is these days.) But never pay full price-there are always coupons and special deals, especially around certain holidays.

Edited by alisha
  • Like 1

Take the best and make a really nice pro-clicked book of them? I would photocopy any on crumbly paper that you want to include. 

I would sprinkle in some photos of them doing school if you have some memorable and fun pictures. If they drew pictures to embellish their work, that's especially fun.

• 4 weeks later...

I put their best work for each grade in a clamp folder. They enjoy looking through it. I included pictures they drew as well as their work. I also had a summery page with pictures of them at that age and what they studied that year.

Clamp folder, up to 100 pages per folder:

https://www.amazon.com/CRANBURY-Ringless-Binder-Removable-Transparent/dp/B08P1SXJKS/ref=sr_1_3_sspa?crid=11IAFTW3T46CL&keywords=clamp+folder&qid=1644375806&sprefix=clamp+folder%2Caps%2C141&sr=8-3-spons&psc=1&spLa=ZW5jcnlwdGVkUXVhbGlmaWVyPUE0RzgxWTBRRFgyREcmZW5jcnlwdGVkSWQ9QTAxODk1ODEzUjRSVDUxUkNMQUZHJmVuY3J5cHRlZEFkSWQ9QTA4NzkyOTgyOERBT1hJVFY2WUpYJndpZGdldE5hbWU9c3BfYXRmJmFjdGlvbj1jbGlja1JlZGlyZWN0JmRvTm90TG9nQ2xpY2s9dHJ1ZQ==

Edited by ElizabethB
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1