Menu

Invented Gift Ideas, Add Yours

Eos

Some gift ideas I'd like to invent:

Family time-turners: one inversion and your whole family can go back to the start of the argument and redo or back down.

Hormone extractor: diminishes attitude, proximal detritus, and curious smells from teens.  Each teen needs their own.

Holographic kittens: all the fun, no arguing over the litter box chore.

All-In-One For Dads and Grads: a virtual reality headpiece that lets anyone cook a delicious, nutritious dinner while simultaneously stacking firewood and fixing the squeaky car brakes.  Beginner through advanced sets available. 

Edited by Eos
  • Like 6
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, SusanC said:

keyboard that made farting noises every time you rage typed a vowel.

You might need to patent this, quick!  

Edited by Eos
I was laughing so much my grammar was temporarily impaired
  • Haha 2

a mute button that allows you to mute children or their music

a uv light pen or light box that automatically de-stinkifies tennis shoes and sports gear and sterilizes it

a hovering robot with umbrella arms that allows you to bring in all 14 grocery bags from your shopping trip at once 

an that evenly heats all food so you don't have to flip it mid cooking

a personal forcefield so I can be out in the rain but not get wet

a drone that can apply moss killer to your roof and clean out your gutters

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

A bed that at bedtime becomes so irresistably soft and scented of happy smells a child would never get out, and it promptly puts them to sleep through not-dangerous methods. You can set the bed to become irresistible at a certain time, so that way they can't hide in it before teeth are brushed.

The deluxe version of the bed will also kick kids out when it's time to get up.

The Signature Deluxe Gold Edition bed will track down wayward children if they don't arrive by bedtime and capture them, by force if necessary, so they can be softened and smelled into submission without any work from the parent to deliver to the trap bed.

• Like 3
  • Haha 6

46 minutes ago, Moonhawk said:

The Signature Deluxe Gold Edition bed will track down wayward children if they don't arrive by bedtime and capture them, by force if necessary, so they can be softened and smelled into submission without any work from the parent to deliver to the trap bed.

{laughing out loud} {for a little too long}

• Haha 2