Menu

Laundry generators...

fraidycat

Meet Buzz and Fuzz. Two feral farm kitties who appeared to be abandoned because every adult cat they approached ran away from them and no one responded to their cries of hunger, so the humans had to step in. They are named Buzz and Fuzz because one hisses every time we touch them and my Dad used to call cat hissing fuzzing. 😂 The other one meows, and we ask it "what are you buzzing for now?"

I'm guessing they are about 4ish weeks, give or take a day or two, due to the shape of their ears and the ability to eat soft food. So, I am cat momma'ing for a few weeks until they are old enough to go to new homes. They get so stinky and dirty so fast, walking through their food and kitten milk! 

5DD66CCB-09CD-476E-8A0C-C69AE5E769F8.jpeg

6BC30CC1-60A9-4C71-99E1-7CA78488BF2D.jpeg

Edited by fraidycat
Remove excess word
  • Like 23

So adorable!  You are so cool for taking care of them.  Yay, fraidycat! They are precious, and will be able to go to good homes, thanks to you.

When I read your thread title, my first thought was, “Puppies!” … Not too far off!  Baby animals sure do keep your laundry machines busy!  And you.  Wow.  So much work.  But worth it! 

• Like 1