Menu

Anyone use LUS hair products? (Curly hair)

teachermom2834

My FB feed is full of advertisements for this product. Has anyone tried it? 

I read the curly girl book years ago and kept some of the suggestions. I use the Devacurl gel and my hair is OK but not exactly how I want it. I am trying to figure out what to do with it. I go back and forth from letting my natural curls/waves go free and blow drying and flat ironing it. These LUS ads keep popping up and I’m intrigued but hesitant to buy into a FB ad 🙂

Thoughts? I read one comment that there is a learning curve to using it and getting good results. I’m not sure I’m up to that kind of effort. I just want my hair to look and feel good.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I know this is an older post, but I’m replying because I have also seen ads for these products and I’m curious. I have straight hair but my 13 yo dd has long, wavy hair. We are always looking for the perfect product for her hair, so I’m curious to know if anyone has tried LUS?

I've never even heard of the LUS products.  I'd start by asking what the specific issues are.  No shampoo and conditioner can tame the frizz for me.  I'm all in with curl cream, ouidad heat and humidity control gel, and a dennman brush.  That brush is amazing.