Menu

Name for homeschool

Daniela Whittington

Hi guys,

our local homeschool coop is doing a K5 graduation and I’m trying to come up with a name for our homeschool for his little diploma. I wanted to do a name that reflected educating the children As a whole but my creative juices aren’t flowing.

All I have come up with is Integral Learning Homeschool but that feels a bit pretentious to me. I’d love it worded a bit differently if anyone has any ideas?

or should I just go with something fun like:

The School of Whit 

I think it's fun to include something personal in the name--maybe something about where you live (ex. Three Oaks Academy) or something incorporating your name or a combination of your names.  The School of Whit idea is cute. 🙂 

8 minutes ago, bibiche said:

Is his name Whit?

Looks like their last name is Whittington. 

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, MercyA said:

I think it's fun to include something personal in the name--maybe something about where you live (ex. Three Oaks Academy) or something incorporating your name or a combination of your names.  The School of Whit idea is cute. 🙂 

Looks like their last name is Whittington. 

Thanks! I guess I can always do the fun one for now and when they get to high school we can always change it to something more serious. I think the only time I’ll even use it is for this K5 graduation diploma 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, workingmom said:

We did Spring Garden Academy (name of our street) but it sounded so professional when speaking about our school 🙂

Our street name is the name of a color 😂 and a very boring color too. Rainbow Road Academy doesn’t sound half bad but some other colors don’t sound as great