Menu

Sight and Sound Production of Jesus -- Free to Watch Online This Weekend

Junie

While I was reading a news website at home in Pennsylvania, I saw that Sight and Sound is going to make a video of their Jesus production available online – for free – this Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.

https://jesusevent.com/

Sight and Sound is a large Christian theater in Lancaster, Pennsylvania (and also Branson, Missouri) that presents Bible stories on a grand scale.

I have not seen this production, but we have seen others and they are always well done.   If you know someone else who might enjoy watching this over the weekend, please share the link with them.

Hope you all have a wonderful Easter!

Junie

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, kbutton said:

We watched it as a family tonight and it was really well done. We downloaded the TBN app to our Roku, which was really easy to do.

:)

We did the same thing!  We just finished watching it a few minutes ago.  We sent the little two to bed at 9, and then watched with the three older girls.

We are planning to watch it again tomorrow with the little ones, but skip through a scene or two because one of them is very, very sensitive.

I thought that it was very well done and the filmography was really good considering this was a drama meant for a theater.

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Junie said:

🙂

We did the same thing!  We just finished watching it a few minutes ago.  We sent the little two to bed at 9, and then watched with the three older girls.

We are planning to watch it again tomorrow with the little ones, but skip through a scene or two because one of them is very, very sensitive.

I thought that it was very well done and the filmography was really good considering this was a drama meant for a theater.

We watched It tonight with our dd8 and ds12.  My son loved it. My daughter liked most of it but cried through the crucifixion (though I think that was more because she was afraid the actor had gotten hurt in filming. It was very realistic even though they did well at touching lightly for kids)

• Like 2

We watched it as a family this morning, and all six of us loved it. DH and I saw Noah about twenty years ago, before we had children, so we had an idea about what the production would be like, and we were very impressed. We used our Fire stick, since we don't have TBN in our cable package. It's also available to watch on the TBN website through the weekend.

It was very moving. Thank you, @Junie, for sharing the information.

• Like 2