Menu

I cried in Costco

BakersDozen

My birthday coincided with my daughter's canceled spring break trip, a brief study abroad experience. She was supposed to be in Malta, not SE PA. So for that reason it was a little tough to make it happy.  She made me a cake and we did our best. I don't really care much about birthday celebrations but my kids were not supposed to be home from school then. (My son was to be back at school after his spring break.)

• Sad 1

55 minutes ago, mommyoffive said:

NO!  You for sure should get a dog on this birthday.  They are so helpful right now too.  Snuggling a puppy right now is so stress relieving.  

Well, that’s what I thought. I would love to have a dog right now. I even saw some Great Pyrenees mix puppies on an animal rescue page of mine. I want one of those puppies! 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Arcadia said:

Things will get better. Reached Costco at 11:30am and there was toilet paper. We were surprised. 

ETA: shelter in place started on March 17. Santa Clara County, California 

D0DD72AB-D629-4073-B5CB-5201515D6112.jpeg

Could you pick me up a package of Kirkland’s and ship it to Maryland? Oh, what the hell...get me two! 😄

Just kidding, of course! 

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, BakersDozen said:

That scene in National Treasure where they reach the treasure room and take in the amazing sight...yeah, that's what Arcadia's photo feels like for me. Only I want to experience that in the Costco here. I'd probably cry..again. Someday...

Isn't it funny, a month ago none of us would have cared about seeing that much toilet paper.   Now that makes me jealous.  Our stores haven't gotten back to that yet and it has almost been a month. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Quill said:

Well, that’s what I thought. I would love to have a dog right now. I even saw some Great Pyrenees mix puppies on an animal rescue page of mine. I want one of those puppies! 

Pics, and then we can vote.   Tell your dh if the Hive votes yes, he has to do it.  🙂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, mommyoffive said:

Pics, and then we can vote.   Tell your dh if the Hive votes yes, he has to do it.  🙂

If only that would work...

Most of them say Adoption Pending now. There were ten puppies but most seem to be gone now or pending. 

AA5F5F61-AAD0-481C-B015-60EB30363908.png

56CF7F2B-F230-4383-8D77-CC654563D6FA.png

35AC7811-5537-4287-B241-A416CA58D366.png

• Like 4