Menu

Future playroom

MaBelle

Hopefully the guys will be able to move furniture for me tonight.  Can't do much of anything until the table is gone, and I haven't even taken down the kid tree yet.  The buffet on the side will stay there as I have another in the new dining room.  I'm going to empty it out and use if for games, puzzles, art stuff and whatever else.  I have a little bookshelf to move in there.  Two big arm chairs so I have a comfortable place to sit.  I have a chifforobe that we use for dress up clothes that will go in one corner. I've got a table that I'll do something with. Since we have a big outdoor area I'll probably leave a lot outside.

My house is a wreck.  Everything is everywhere and nothing where it should be.  

IMG_6429.jpg

• Like 3

I swapped my playroom/downstairs guest rooms this week. My playroom is actually in a smaller room now, but since it’s for my grandkids and they aren’t here every day, it isn’t as critical. I have a small closet in the room that has a low hanging rod for all the dress-up clothes/dresses, and a basket with all the hats/masks, along with a full length mirror. I need to have my husband add a small light in there so it can be like a little dressing room.

We have a HUGE train table in ours with a pretty elaborate Thomas the train track set up, a play kitchen with lots of food/dishes and a little table/chairs. I also have baskets of toys organized by type that are stored under the train table so the kids can just pull them out and play with whatever.

• Like 1