Menu

30 Day Self-Reflection Challenge Day 7

Granny_Weatherwax

People chewing food.  

I think I have the disorder....  When it's just my son and I at home, I have to put a tv show on to be able to sit at the table with him.  I'm a horrible person.  It really does help when there is other noise.

People who don't rinse dirty dishes like a cup of milk or mug of cocoa or cereal.  So rude.  I don't want to be more tolerant, I feel it is a teaching moment...

3 pet peeves: when people leave stuff laying around instead of putting it away when they're done, being made to feel like I'm being unreasonable when I'm not, and when people say they've looked for something and can't find it anywhere but what they really mean is it wasn't in the one place they did look and they expect me to find it instead 🙄

• Like 1

1. Being left out of schedule changes at work-I'm not part of a grade level team, so sometimes I'm left out of the loop. I understand it, but it still bugs me.

2. Service people who don't do their job.

3. That my mom expects my dad to do so much around the house when she is perfectly able to do more herself.

My Pet Peeves:

Narcissistic behaviors and not taking responsibility for actions.

Whining

Store cashiers who won't talk or acknowledge me when I check out. 

What would make me tolerant?  Perhaps practicing unconditional love and letting it go, if it can be made into a teaching moment. 

On 12/7/2019 at 7:59 AM, The Accidental Coach said:

Good day~

Today's prompt has you looking at things that bug or bother you. What things get under your skin? Is there anything you can do to be more tolerant these issues?

Day 7 - Name 3 Pet Peeves

1. People who only hear what they want to hear and don't LISTEN

2. Lying

3. People who need all the attention in a group

Not sure what all I can do to be more tolerant other than avoid being near the above people! 🤣

On 12/7/2019 at 7:59 AM, The Accidental Coach said:

Good day~

Today's prompt has you looking at things that bug or bother you. What things get under your skin? Is there anything you can do to be more tolerant these issues?

Day 7 - Name 3 Pet Peeves

Pet Peeves:

People who make fun of people who have a passion or interest they do not share or understand. Such as making fun of adults that like cosplay or D&D. 

People who listen to videos on their cell phones in public spaces, such as waiting rooms.

Restaurants, Doctor's Offices, etc that play endless TV programming whether or not anyone is watching the TV. Why do we need to have a television within earshot every minute. 

The last two are getting worse and worse for me, I think, because my hearing is changing and pointless background noise can overwhelm my ability to hold a conversation. 

I an increase my tolerance by letting go of my irritation and simply tell the people I am talking to that I can't pick their voice out of the noise.