Menu

Treasured conversations question

Nam2001

3 minutes ago, Nam2001 said:

Is it only downloadable? 

Yes. It is only available as a download. I apologize for there not being samples. I had Educents linked to my storefront and went totally to Educents. Apparently when I closed my storefront the samples disappeared off of Educents. I did not realize that until a few days ago. I am working on getting samples directly on Educents. 

13 hours ago, 8FillTheHeart said:

I've updated the sample pages.  They are available for download under the preview this item link.

Just FYI: It looks like you have to register on the Educents website in order to see the preview, if you don't already have FB or Google accounts. Is there a way to include the samples on your blog so those who don't wish to register can still see previews?

9 hours ago, Lori D. said:

Just FYI: It looks like you have to register on the Educents website in order to see the preview, if you don't already have FB or Google accounts. Is there a way to include the samples on your blog so those who don't wish to register can still see previews?

I can try and mess around with my blog and see it I can create a space for it.

• Like 1