Menu

What might go well with this dish?

Chris in VA

I make a great dish of chicken thighs roasted with a rub of chili powder and smoked paprika, along with roasted brussel sprouts/fingerling potatoes/shallots. Veggies are spiced with chopped fresh thyme, salt and pepper and olive oil, 

and there's a "sauce" at the end of cooking that is cider vinegar, coarse ground mustard and honey. 

I'm looking for a salad, or some sort of other side. Maybe some bread of some sort? Any dessert (nondairy) that might go well? This is for company. 

French buttery garlic bread, for those who must have bread, buttercrunch lettuce with yellow tomatoes, cucumber, and light balsamic vinaigrette, lemon sorbet for dessert. Iced-and-spiced sweet tea (black Lipton plus constant comment, just a little sugar) or sparkling water.

That all said, all I'd need alongside that meal would be a fork. LOL Yum!

• Like 1

I got the recipe from a magazine at the Dr's office--yep, tore that page RIGHT out. hahaha Bonus points for embarrassing my teen daughter...Just kidding, I don't really do that much (except for the "dancing" in line at the grocery store...)

But that's another post altogether. 

I'm going out of town but I'll come back and share the recipe on Monday. ?